03

Kim Taehyung's POV

"Tae, we landed safely." Jimin tapped me, informing me that we landed safely in our origin country, South Korea.

I and my team came from Paris to attend some Chanel fashion show events. I was invited as a VIP guest. We also do some photoshoots for Vogue, and we finished earlier since I need to attend Jin Hyung's Fashion Show as a model. He is my cousin; that's why all his fashion shows are my main events.

"Kim Taehyung! "I heard you yell at the airport.

My beloved fans, reporters, and paparazzi are here. I can hear them screaming my name while I am walking; they just keep capturing me because they need it for their article or news.

"Taehyung~ah, how's your work in Paris? "One reporter asked. They are trying to come near me, but my bodyguards don't let them.

I pass through the crowded airport. I was assisted by my private car, which was provided by my company, which is handling me.

"Are you okay, Tae? "Jimin asked. He is my best friend and my manager. All the mess and stress, he is the one who is handling.

"Yes! I need to go to sleep for a while. Wake me up when we arrive at the venue," I said.

"Are you not going to visit your parents first? "He asked, making me feel uneasy.

"They are both busy. I don't want to disturb them, and we both know that we are not on good terms," I said to him, then I closed my eyes.

I don't want to talk about my parents anymore. They don't even care about me. I remember last month they were both very upset and mad because of what happened in the restaurant. They said I was ruining their names and our names. They didn't ask me what really happened. They just believed in lies.

LAST MONTH, AT THE RESTAURANT - CLASS REUNION

I was attending a reunion party with my high school friends. I am with Jimin since he was my classmate at the time. When I arrived at the restaurant, of course, my classmates were shocked and excited to see me. When I arrived there, they quickly got their phones to take pictures with me, and they also brought my magazine and poster that they bought to give them an autograph.

I was expecting that the reunion would go well, but I was wrong. Bae Joo-hyun, also known as Irene of Red Velvet, arrived. She is part of K-pop idol. She is my classmate, and we're both not on good terms. We are rivals and hate each other.

"Irene! Let's take a selfie." My other classmate said they were also overwhelmed by her.

I sit in my chair with Jimin beside me. When someone speaks,.

"Hi, Taehyung." I look at her, then roll my eyes.

"What do you want, Irene? "I asked with an annoyed face.

"Nothing; I was just saying hi to you." She answered, then sat in the chair in front of me.

"Whatever," I said, then I turned my attention to Jimin and our other friends.

We were having fun when this bitch, Irene, put up a scene and made a made a mess. She is drunk; I don't know why she is drinking alcohol.

"You! Kim Taehyung, you are an attention seeker! You are always the one who can get everything in one snap because you are a spoiled brat. Well, I will not be shocked at that since you are the son of the president. Stop using your father's position and power to get whatever you want! "She yelled at the restaurant, making everyone look at her. She was a mess and an idiot who was doing crazy things in the exclusive restaurant.

I don't have any say in her words since I always read and heard that sentence that I was using my father's power and position, and so on. There's nothing new.

"Irene, I think you should go home. You are drunk," one of our classmates said.

"No! I was totally pissed at this brat. Did you guys know? I am the one who should attend the fashion show in London, but this brat took my spot. He is not going to the event, but when the event is near and I am already ready, I was informed that my spot was given to the other, more important person, and then I heard he was the one who took it," she said.

"Irene, that's not Taehyung's fault. Actually, Taehyung doesn't have any care at that event, but he was forced at the company since the owner of that brand was begging at the company and offering a high range of money to let Taehyung attend that event." Jimin said he is defending me in this crazy girl.

"I don't care! "She yelled.

"Let's go, Jimin. It's time to leave this place," I said to him. I stood up from my chair when Irene ran to stand up in front of me. She is blocking my way.

"Why do you want to take early leave? Are you afraid that our classmates will witness how cruel you are? "She said this to my face. I was annoyed, and I could feel that I was going to burst into anger at her, but I was controlling it because I didn't want to cause trouble or problems.

"Move! I don't have any time for you bullshits. I am here to have fun and catch up with our old friends and classmates, but you are ruining it because of your personal matter," I said to her, then pushed her to move.

I was walking away when she pulled my hair. I immediately grab Irene by her hair. Jimin and others are stopping us both. They are trying to separate us, but this Irene is holding my hair tightly and roughly. I had enough. I used my power to remove her hand from my hair, then I pushed her, making her fall to the ground.

"You! Fucking bitch! You are shameless. I will sue you." I yelled at her.

I walked out of the restaurant while Jimin was following me behind. I am sure that everyone captured our fight, but I will not let her ruin my reputation.

"Are you okay, Tae? "Jimin asked when we came inside the car. He also checked my hair where Irene pulled it.

"I am fine; make sure that we can sue, Irene," I said to him, and he nodded.

"Okay, don't worry, I will handle it. Let me meet your hair artist to check up on your condition," Jimin said, and then I nodded.