04

Kim Taehyung's POV

"Where did you put my favorite scarf? "I asked one of my assistants.

"I put it inside this bag, Tae. I'm sure that I didn't leave it in the hotel," she answered.

"If you didn't leave it, then where is it? "I asked her. That scarf is my favorite; it is a rare one that Louis Vuitton released, and it was a gift from my late grandmother.

"Sorry, tae. I think I left it." She apologized.

"Sana! I told you to don't leave behind my favorite scarf. Why did you leave it?! "I yelled at her.

Before she could answer, someone knocked and came inside my personal dressing room.

"Who told you to come inside my dressing room without my permission? "I face him, then yell at him.

He is handsome and bulky, which made him look so attractive in my eyes.

"Omygod! Tae, that's Captain Jeon. He is the one who was assigned as your personal bodyguard for tonight since this is a huge event for you," Jimin informed.

I know him. I heard everything about him. Jeon Jungkook is the youngest captain of the one battalion of soldiers in the country. He is well known because of his handsomeness and kindness. Last month, all the media and news were all about him because he had committed one of the biggest crimes in the country.

I was staring at him deeply because I was amazed by his handsomeness. This is the first time I have witnessed a man with a cute face who is also handsome while having a bulky body.

"Tae, you are staring at him too much," Jimin whispered, making my attention well at him.

I sit down in my chair so that the make-up artist can do her work. While Captain Jeon is standing near the door,.

"He is so handsome, Chim," I whispered at Jimin.

"Well, he is." Jimin approved of my statement.

"What do you think? Are they going to accept if I ask Captain Jeon to be my personal bodyguard? "I asked Jimin while having a soft smile because I didn't expect that Captain Jeon was going to be my personal bodyguard tonight.

"You are too obvious that you had a crush on him," Jimin said, teasing me.

"Well, I have a huge crush on him," I confidently said to him.

I have had a huge crush on him since I was 18 years old. I saw him when he was talking to my dad in the meeting room. I was going to tell my dad that our school had an event, but I saw him sitting with the other officials of the task force.

"Taehyung, what are you doing here? I have an important meeting with the task force," Dad said when I came inside his meeting room. Since I was a child, I have acted like this. I don't care if my dad is doing something important; when it comes, I need something from him.

"Dad, I need you to sign this paper for my school events," I said to him while giving him the waiver.

The officials are looking at me with their creepy eyes, but I ignored them because my eyes landed on the youngest soldier in this room. He is so handsome that it makes me blush when I look at him, but sadly, he is not interested in me. He is too focused on these reading materials.

"Hi Taehyung! While you are growing, you get more pretty and handsome," one of the officials said, which made me roll my eyes.

When the official said it, the handsome soldier looked at me. Our eyes met, which made me blush more, and I can feel my heart beating so fast.

"He is going to be a model and actor. He already asked permission to allow him to join the modeling and entertainment industry," Dad shared with them.

"Well, I'm sure that everyone will adore him," another official said.

"Dad, can I ask who the boy is sitting across from Captain Min? "I whispered at dad. He gives the look that he is planning to tease.

"General Jung, can I ask who that man is who is sitting across from Captain Min? "My father asked, which made me nervous.

"He is Jeon Jungkook. The youngest soldier that will be promoted because of his excellent performance and service in our country.". Jung answered.

"I am Jeon Jungkook, Mr. President," Jungkook said, standing up and then giving a salute to my father.

"Nice to meet you, Jeon," Dad said.

"I would like to meet you, my son, Kim Taehyung. He is interested in you; I think my son is having a crush on you," Dad said, which made me shy and blush so much.

Dad is so embarrassing. Jungkook's looking at me made me more shy.

"I hate you, dad. You are such a freak! "I yelled at him, then took my waiver at him, then ran away from the meeting room.

I can still hear my dad laughing so loudly because he put me in a situation where I was so embarrassed. He is annoying.

"Hey tae! It's your turn to walk in the runaway. Let's go," Jimin said.

I stood up from my chair, and I saw Jungkook standing without any expression. He looks like an unbothered person.

"Taehyung! You can do this. Slay the runaway," Jimin said before I walked through the runway.

I walk into the runaway confidently. I can see all the guests who are cheering for me. I also saw my father, who looked so proud of me. I saw Jungkook too; he was watching me from the side. I did some posing in the middle, then I decided to go back to the backstage area when I heard a loud noise of gunshots.

I quickly sit down in the middle of the runaway to cover myself, but I feel someone else has also covered me. He is hugging me, but my body is shaking badly because I'm so scared. I can feel my tears slowly falling into my face.

"Shhh, they can't hurt you. Please calm down," he whispered at me.

I know he is Captain Jeon; I found myself getting carried away, bride-style, by my crush. My face is on his neck; that's why I can sniff his neck. He smells so good, which made me calm in his natural scent. I just want to stay in his arms forever.