EIGHTEEN

Aurelia smiled, quickly using a cloaking spell to hide her, Elena and Bonnie as they silently stood in a hallway of Whitmore Medical. The three friends watched Jo working from a distance, before a police officer approached her.

"Dr. Laughlin?" He asked. Jo looked up at him, her calm expression turning worried.

"Yes?" She said, slightly puzzled.

"I'm Officer Baker." He introduced. "Is there somewhere private we can speak?" He asked. Jo eyed him.

"...Sure." She said, as the two began to walk towards an empty room.

The three supernatural beings quickly went after them, careful not to push past anyone by accident.

They finally slipped into the room after Officer Baker. "What's this about?" Jo asked.

"I'm here regarding Professor Saltzman. I understand you two are engaged to be married?" He asked. Jo instantly frowned at the mention of her fiancé's name.

"Is something wrong?" She asked, as he took his night stick out. He pressed a button on it, making it light up as he set it on a table.

"Nope!" He said, as he began to smile. "Everything is just right." He began to dance as he ripped off his shirt, making Aurelia laugh as he revealed to Jo that he was a stripper.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" She exclaimed, as he stripped down to his red speedo.

"SURPRISE!" The three girls chorused, appearing as Jo laughed. "HAPPY BACHELORETTE!" Aurelia quickly put a 'bachelorette' tiara on her head as Elena and Bonnie threw confetti all over the place. Jo grinned as the stripper began to give her a lap dance.

!

"An entire diner to ourselves?" Jo asked in disbelief. "Actual heaven."

"You have no idea how much effort it took for me to compel everyone here." Aurelia said, chewing on a French fry. "These two had to go recruit Officer Baker." She gestured to Elena and Bonnie.

"If Caroline were here, we'd be planning a spa day." Elena said.

"But now, she's MIA." Bonnie said.

"Understandable considering..." Jo trailed off.

"So, I figured we'd just stuff our faces." Aurelia said.

"Hey, you and Stefan are good now, right?" Jo asked, making the blonde raise an eyebrow. "I did pass you two sleeping in a very romantic position."

"Okay, Jo, first of, ew." Aurelia said, unable to suppress a smile. "Second, I don't know about us, and third, I'm not talking about it, because today is all about you." She completed, taking another French fry.

"You're all geniuses." Jo remarked with a grin.

"Except.... aren't you a vegetarian?" Bonnie asked. Elena and Aurelia looked over to her with 'What-do-you-think-you're-doing?' faces.

"Bonnie, don't ruin it"! Elena exclaimed with a laugh.

"I'm just saying, that's not exactly a Garden Burger." The witch defended.

"The baby is not okay with the no-meat thing." Jo said. "Besides, it's my party, and I'll eat what I want to!" She took a sip from her milkshake. "I do wish that was vodka, though."

"No, Jo, you do not say that in front of a perfectionist has-been mom like me." Aurelia said. "You get caffeine and alcohol when I tell you to."

"But you're drinking whiskey!" Jo pouted. Aurelia looked at her glass.

"Has-been." She repeated, taking a sip as she smiled.