05

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I was here with Kim Taehyung, going to the entrance of the venue to meet my team. I am sure that Taehyung will be safe there. Unfortunately, a bunch of masculine men blocked our way.

"Mingyu! I need a backup. We are on the left side of the venue," I informed them using my earpiece.

Taehyung immediately went to my back to cover him from the men who were in front of us.

"Don't leave my side, Mr. Kim," I whispered at him. I can feel him holding my uniform tightly.

"Hands up! "One of the men in the group shouted. They are pointing their guns at us. I follow their instructions, and I put my hands up.

"Give the president's son if you want to see the sunrise tomorrow," he said. I just chuckled.

"Please! Captain Jeon, don't let them take me away," I heard Taehyung say.

"Don't worry, I won't. What is the purpose of being here if I can't do my mission well?" I said to him.

The man was going to approach us when I pulled out my gun and pointed at him.

"One step closer, you will be gone in this world," I said to him.

"Don't make me laugh. You can't fight against us. They can kill you in one second," he said, making me grit my teeth.

"Put your gun down and let me get that little boy at your back, then you will be free." He is arrogant.

"Before you can take him, You will need to kill me first." I yelled at him.

"Okay! You are too brave, boy. You are testing my patience. I need that little boy already," he said.

"Stay back, Kim. Don't do anything stupid, okay? Just trust me," I softly said at him, then he nodded.

"I want to have fair play with you. Let's have a game in which no one will use guns or anything. The only thing that we will use is our own fist. If you defeated me, then you can have him." I challenged them.

"Okay."

They started coming at me. That's why I put Taehyung on the side. I avoid their attacks, and if I have a chance to punch them, I'm making sure that they will struggle to stand up again.

"Jungkook, at your back." Taehyung yelled, making me aware that someone was attacking me at my back.

"Please! Be careful," he said with a worried face.

"I can't watch this anymore. You are just wasting my time," he yelled. He is already frustrated since his men can't even lay a punch on me.

Of course, I am a pro at this because I didn't spend a year not using it in an emergency. It took me a year to master this kind of skill.

"Put your guns down! "I heard someone yell." I saw Jackson and Mingyu with our other soldiers.

"Did we make you wait too long, Captain? "Jackson asked.

"Nope! It's exactly time. I was enjoying playing with them. By the way, you all know where you guys bring them." I said, then looked at the bandits that we captured.

I walk to Taehyung, where I put him.

"You are already safe," I said to him.

"Thank you so much! "He said, then he hugged me.

I was shocked because he hugged me. I don't know, but I am feeling something that I don't know how to explain.

"Tae! "Jimin yelled when he saw Taehyung. He let me go and ran at his manager.

"Are you okay? "Jimin asked him with his worried face and tone.

"I am okay, Captain Jeon. Make sure that I am safe and well protected." He proudly said, and his boxy smile made my heart melt at his cuteness.

"Thank you so much for saving me, my best friend," Jimin said, then gave a bow.

They are facing me. I was going to say something at them when I saw a man with a black face mask point a gun in Taehyung's direction. He already pulled the trigger; that's why I pulled Taehyung, then I covered him using my body.

The gunshot was loud, making the others yell. Mingyu saw the man who shot me running away; that's why he ran after him.

"Omygod! Why did you do that? "Taehyung said. He is holding me while Jimin is helping me put  pressure on my wound.

"Call ambulance!" Jimin yelled.

"Please! Don't close your eyes. Omygod! Why did you do that? You should not do that for me."

Taehyung is crying so hard right now. I was just watching him; I can see how worried he is for me. I didn't expect this to be how he reacted to me.

The ambulance arrived, then took me. Taehyung was left because his father arrived. They took him away with his father. Actually, he doesn't want to come with the president because he wants me to escort him to the hospital, but Bambam said that he doesn't need it. He promised that he was the one who would look at me.

After that, I only knew that I was in the ambulance car. I closed my eyes, and I only saw a dark.

Kim Taehyung's POV

"Dad! He sacrificed himself for me. I will not forgive myself if something happens to him." I was crying at my father's arm. We are in his car with the many bodyguards following us.

I don't want to come with him, but I was forced to come with him. I want to accompany Captain Jeon since I am the reason why he is in the hospital.

"Tae, he is going to be alright. If everything is okay, I allow you to visit him," Dad said while he was trying to put me in a calm-down state.

"Don't worry too much. I believe in Jeon's power. No one can defeat him easily," he continued.

I don't know why there are so many people who want to harm me and my family. Every minute or second, someone will try to harm me so much. I hope Captain Jeon will be fined.