06

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I opened my eyes, and I found myself lying in bed. I can feel my body is numb because I slept too much.

"Captain, how are you?" Bambam asked when he noticed I was already awake.

"I can't feel my body. I can't move it," I said to him.

"Oh! You can't feel your body since you are still under anesthesia," he answered.

"How's the mission? Did we make the president and his son safe?" I asked.

"Yes, the president wants us to give a reward for saving his son. He is so thankful for you; that's why he is going to arrange an event to honor you." His answer made me feel good because the president acknowledged and appreciated me.

"By the way, Taehyung wants to pay a visit to you. His father said when the president visited yon," he said, which made me look at him confused.

Why would Kim Taehyung want to visit me?

I remember his face when he is crying so hard because I got shot because of him. He was holding my body tightly at that time. He also makes our hands locked to each other. I can't forget his face while he is crying.

"Captain, are you okay? Do you want me to call a doctor for you?" Bambam said, speaking. He was getting my attention since I was lost in my own thoughts.

"How's Kim Taehyung?" I asked.

Bambam looks at me with his weird face. I don't know if he is shocked if I am concerned about Taehyung.

"He is doing great, Captain. I heard he is continuing work. He has a photo shoot with ELLE Magazine." I nodded to his information.

"Do you want to eat?" he asked. I just nodded, and then he gave me a meal from the hospital.

"Knock! Knock!"

Someone knocked and made me stop eating. Bambam stood up from his chair and opened the door. I was expecting the other members of my team to be the ones who were paying a visit to me. But I was wrong.

"Kim Taehyung?!" Bambam half yelled. He looked so shocked and stunned.

"Hello! Can I come inside? It's so heavy carrying this fruit basket." I heard him talking softly.

Bambam let him come inside, and then he helped him carry the fruit basket for him.

"Hi Captain! How are you?" He shyly asked.

"I'm doing great. How about you?" I asked him back.

"You saved me. Of course, I am safe," he answered.

"Mr. Kim, sit down beside Captain," Bambam said.

Taehyung sits in the chair beside me. I can feel how tense he is. He is avoiding my eyes, and his face is so red. While Bambam is sitting in the other corner, He is staring at Taehyung like an idiot who is meeting an angel for the first time.

"Uhm, how's your wound?" he asked.

"Good. I can't feel my body since I'm still under anesthesia," I answered him.

"Do you like to eat fruits?" he asked,,standing up to open the basket of fruits that he brought.

"Yes, I can eat an apple," I said to him, and he nodded.

"I will peel an apple for you," he said.

Taehyung was peeling the apple for me when the door opened widely and I found my other teammates were here. They didn't greet me, but when I went straight to Taehyung,.

"Bambam is not lying to us. Kim Taehyung is real here," Jackson said while his eyes never left Taehyung.

"Hi Taehyung~ah! I am Jackson Wang." He said, then gave his hand to shake hands, but Taehyung refused it.

"Can I shake hands with you after I peel Captain Jeon's apple? I don't want to give him unhygienic food," Taehyung said, explaining why he refused Jackson's shaking hands.

"That's okay, Tae. I understand, you are such an angel," Jackson said, making Taehyung giggle.

"Really? I am an angel for you. "Taehyung asked like he didn't believe what Jackson said.

"You are an angel, Taehyung," Mingyu said. The others are approved.

"I am an angel in your perspective, even though I am well known for having a brat attitude. "He asked.

"We are not believing what the news and media said about you. The only thing that we believe is you," Mark said.

Taehyung blushed at what he heard. My teammates adore him so much that it made my eyes roll.

"Do you guys also want fruit? I will peel it for you guys," he said, making them cheer and gladly accept Taehyung's fruits.

After that, they started talking to me. They let Taehyung do his work. We are laughing because they are bickering with each other, mostly Bambam and Jackson.

"Ouch! "We heard Taehyung in pain. I saw that his blood was dropping because he cut himself. We immediately reacted to him.

"Mingyu! Call a doctor!" Jackson yelled.

I was worried for him; that's why I called him. "Come here."

"Why were you not careful? Let me see," I said to him. He gives his hand to me, then I wrap his finger with a towel so that the blood will stop coming out.

"Ouch! "He whines.

"That's what you get for not being careful," I said to him.

"You are so mean to me," he said, then put a pout in his face, which made him look so ethereal cute.

"The doctor is here," Mingyu said, then let the doctor take care of Taehyung.

"Jackson, you peeled the apple." I ordered to him, and then he started continuing Taehyung's left.

"Here! Your apple, Captain," Bambam said, giving the apple to me. Taehyung is sitting beside me while we share the bowl of the fruit that has already been cut.

"It's so sweet," Taehyung said, making me smile at his cuteness.

We spend our time laughing at the idiot's story, which is full of nonsense but still funny. While I am here, I keep checking in on Taehyung to see if he is doing well or if he is happy. I don't know, but most of the time my focus was on him.