07

Jeon Jungkook's POV

Taehyung is still here in my room. He is bonding with my members. Earlier, they took a picture together and did a TikTok challenge, which made my friends and members have the best day of their lives. Sometimes, I feel weird if they are too close to Taehyung or touch him.

"Jackson! Can you all get outside for a while? I would like to talk to Taehyung in private," I said to them.

Taehyung changed his face into a tense one while they looked confused, and they wanted to refuse to leave.

"Why do we need to leave, Captain? You can talk to him while we are here," Bambam protested.

"Bambam! That's an order," I half yelled. They stand up, then give a salute before leaving my room.

"Just shout, Tae. If captain, do something to you," I heard Mingyu say to Taehyung before leaving.

"Kim Mingyu! "I called his name, and then he gave me a forced smile.

"I am just joking, Captain," he said.

They are already leaving the room, made by Taehyung, and I feel the tenseness and awkwardness of the room.

"You, come here," I said to him, and he quickly sat beside my bed.

"Why are you doing this? Don't you have work? "I asked him.

"I would like to take care of you since you saved me. This is how I want to show my sincerity and thank you, he answered." He was so nervous that he looked at his hand as if he were playing.

"There is no need to do this, Taehyung. Saving you and protecting you is my job. That's why you don't need to do this," I said honestly. I am just stating facts and saying that he doesn't need to do this kind of thing.

Taehyung is a relevant person who should be taken care of and protected. He should not be here with us. It is not suitable for him to be here taking care of me while having fun with my friends. Taehyung is suitable for the richest people, who will treat him based on his status.

"Captain, are you mad because I am here? Don't you like me? "He asked with a shaky voice.

"No, I am not mad at you. I just don't want you here because this is not your place. Public places are dangerous for you. Anyone, anywhere, can harm you. You are not safe here," I said to him. He is still not facing me.

"I can take care of myself, Captain. I am not weak, as you think," he said, then looked at me with teary eyes and determination.

"I am not saying that you are weak, Kim. I am saying that you should not walk around in any public places when you are alone, like you did today. You came here to the hospital without any bodyguards, assistants, or managers. That's too dangerous." I half yelled at him. I was annoyed that he was misinterpreting what I was saying to him.

"Why are you so mean to me? I want to take care of you by myself because I was really worried about you so much, and I don't want you to be hurt because of me," Taehyung said, then cried so loudly that I am sure everyone who is listening behind the door already knows that Taehyung is crying.

The door was opened by them. They are worried because Taehyung is crying heavily in front of me.

"What did you do, Captain? "Jackson asked.

"Nothing. I am just talking to him about his safety," I answered. I was annoyed that I did something that hurt their idol badly.

"What did Captain do to you, Taehyung~ah? "Bambam asked him while trying to comfort him.

"He scolded me, Bammie Hyung," Taehyung reported to him.

"Why did you do that, Captain?! "Mingyu asked, looking worried for the model.

"I didn't do anything wrong with him. I am just saying that he should not walk around in public places since he is a well-known and relevant person in this country. Many people wanted to harm him," I explained to them.

"Taetae, Captain, is right. You should not do that kind of thing," Mingyu said.

"I just want to thank you and get to know all of you since you are the one who saved my life," he said while sobbing, which made him look so cute. I want to squish his face because of his cuteness. He has a red nose and red cheeks, which make him more beautiful.

"I am sorry for scolding you; I am worried," I said. I accept my defeat that I can win against his cuteness, and even though I am just stating some facts about his safety, I will accept that it is my fault that I made him cry.

Taehyung came to me, and then he hugged me. I was shocked at his action. But I can feel myself liking it. My hand automatically went around to his waist.

"Please don't be mean to me. I hate it when you are mad at me, Hyung," he said between our hugs.

"I will not. I am sorry, okay?"I said to him while giving him a pat on the back.

"Ehem! Enough hugging. I am getting jealous," Jackson said. I rolled my eyes because he was acting like he had a right to be jealous.

Taehyung stopped hugging because of what Jackson said. He stood up in front of everyone. We are looking at him when someone knocks on the door.

"Is Taehyung here? "The person who's asking.

"Yes, he is here," Mingyu answered. He let the person who's looking come inside.

"Jiminie? What are you doing here? "Taehyung asked when he saw someone come in. It is Taehyung's manager.

"I am the one who should ask that question, Kim Taehyung. What are you doing here? Did you know everyone was looking for you because you ditched the photo shoot with a new brand ambassador? "Jimin said while he was very stressed and mad at his undercare model.

"I'm sorry, Jiminie! I will attend it after I finish my business here." Taehyung said he feels so guilty for giving his best friend and manager another source of stress.

"Let's go. Everyone is waiting for your arrival. By the way, I hope you feel well, Captain Jeon. Thank you for sacrificing yourself for my best friend," Jimin said before he held Taehyung and dragged him with him.

"Bye Jungkook Hyung and everyone! I promise we will meet each other again," Taehyung said while being dragged away by his manager.