Nice to see you again

Today is the day. The day where all the students from different hero schools will participate in Provisional Licensing Exam. The students from UA which are from class 1-A arrived at the place first since they didn't spot any other students there.

"Ah, I'm getting nervous!" Jirou sighed heavily.

Mineta on the other hand obviously nervous as well, since he can't stand properly, swinging himself left and right, "I wonder what we'll do... I wonder if I can get my provisional license..."

Then, he was surprised by a sudden figure appeared in front of him, Eraserhead, "Mineta, it's not about whether or not you can... Go ahead and get it..."

Those last sentence sounded more like an order to Mineta which is indeed true, "Right, c-course of!" (too nervous that he said like that XD)

Eraserhead then faced all of his students, "If you can pass this test and get your provisional licenses, then you novice eggs will become chicks... You'll hatch into semi-pros. Do your best."

"All right, I'll become a chick!" Kaminari getting excited.

Kirishima then getting pumped up as well, "Let's all call out the usual! Ready, set, Plus-"

"ULTRA!!!"

Instead of the class 1-A shouted, a tall young male did it. All the UA students were surprised as they just stared at the male in confuse. The male have large grin on his face, wearing white shirt and dark blue pants along with a dark blue cap with 'S' logo on it.

Behind him a bit far from the male stood few students who wore the same uniform as him, two of them put their hands on their back.

"You shouldn't just barge in on other people's huddles, Inasa..." the male with purple hair told to the male.

"Oh no!" The tall male then stood up very (and I mean VERY) straight, putting both of his hands at his side before bowing his head until it hit to the ground hardly.

"VERY EXTREMELY SORRY!!!"

The UA students seemed to be startled by his apology. Kaminari pointed his finger at the male, "What's with this guy trying to get by with just his enthusiasm?!"

"Wait, that uniform...!"

"It's from that famous school in western Japan..."

Bakugou somehow continue, "UA in the east, Shiketsu in the west... An elite that rivals UA"

"I wanted to try saying it just once! Plus Ultra! I love UA High School! I am extremely honoured to be able to compete against UA students! I'm looking forward to it!!!" Inasa exclaimed wit full of his spirit. Blood started to flow from his injured head.

"Inasa-kun... I know you're excited for today, but please remain calm... You're practically injuring yourself... again..."

A familiar voice can be heard by Bakugou. At first, he thought it was just his imaginations playing with him, but when he saw the person who walked towards Inasa and stopped beside him, he was extremely shocked.

The person wore the same uniform as the Shiketsu students, though he is the only one who had a golden badge on his shirt. He had dark green hair and green eyes. The person smiled at his friend beside him for a moment before landing his eyes to the UA students in front of him.

"Deku?"

"Kacchan. Nice to see you here... So, I guess you really make it to UA, huh?"

Bakugou couldn't believe this, his eyes widened. More than anything he was really furious when he saw his childhood friend stared at him as if he looking down on him.

"What do you mean 'I guess'?!! Of course I get into UA, stupid nerd!!!"

Bakugou out of his anger charged towards Izuku and put his hand at the front in attempt to blast him with his explosion. Unfortunately, Izuku was very fast that Bakugou suddenly smashed to the ground without him noticing what exactly just happened.

"What the- how did he do that?!!"

"Bakugou was just right there to attack him, but now he's on the ground?!!"

"He's very fast!!"

Bakugou clicked his tongue meanwhile Izuku release Bakugou so that he could stand up. Izuku still have those eyes that seemed to give Bakugou a warning.

"I really don't want to cause any ruckus before the exam... You should refrain yourself from doing that, Kacchan... It gives a bad image to your school..."

Bakugou didn't like this. He really pissed everything about him, the current Izuku in front of him. He seemed more confident and a bit cold than before. Not like the old Deku he knows who always put his stupid smile even though he was being treated bad by Bakugou himself.

"Zuku!!! You managed to take him down! As expected from our chief!" Inasa exclaimed proudly to his classmate.

Izuku's expression changed completely when he faced Inasa, warmly smiled at him, "It's nothing actually... I just defending myself..." Izuku then remembered about his friend's injury, "Ah, Inasa-kun... your head... we should treat it immediately..."

"Oh, this? Don't worry, Zuku! I'm perfectly fine! It's just some blood!"

'That's not something to be taken lightly of!!!' The UA students watched with worried.

"Well then, we will be going ahead first... It's a pleasure meeting all of you, UA students..." Izuku then walked away along with his classmates, following him from behind.

"Yoarashi Inasa... Midoriya Izuku..." Eraserhead saying their name which been noticed by his students.

"Sensei, you know them?"

"They're... strong." The whole class gasped before he continued, "Last year, the same year as you guys, Yoarashi got the top scores of those admitted through recommendations, but for some reason, he turned down his acceptance."

"B-but what about the other one? The one who Bakugou just fought?!"

"The Leader of his own class, Midoriya Izuku. Has high combat skills and extremely intelligent. He was once managed to defeat a pro hero... and he is quirkless."

"What?!!"

"He's quirkless?!!"

"Defeating a pro hero without a quirk?!!"

Bakugou who was just stood quietly after that small fight clenched his hand into a fist, he could not believe what he just heard.

'Damn it, Deku... you really didn't give up at all, huh?!!'

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hello there!

So I just lazily lay down and looking some pictures then suddenly I saw few fanarts about this AU and I couldn't help but doing this fanfic! XD

If you guys interested for me to continue this fanfic, feel free to comment to me ^^ Since I'm doing this fanfic for fun...

I hope you enjoy reading it!

-Sakira Akana-