08

Kim Taehyung's POV

I am so tired. Being a model is not so easy. I did thousands of poses to make the picture look magnificent. I don't know why I chose to become a model. I finished my doctorate degree, but I didn't choose it as my career today.

"Welcome home, son." Someone spoke when I arrived at the dining table. I saw him eating alone.

"Please join me to finish this food that was prepared by our chef," my dad said.

Well, my mom is not here. I think she is on her business trip; that's why my father is eating alone. I felt bad for him because he was eating alone, so I accompanied him.

"I heard you visit your crush," my dad said when I sat in my chair. I rolled my eyes since I know who is reporting everything about me happening all day.

"Yes, I did. I went to him as being thankful for saving my life that night," I said to him. I put some food on my plate.

"My beautiful son is growing up. There might be in one snap you are getting married already," Dad said. He looks so emotional right now because he is thinking that soon I am getting married and I will leave them. Even though sometimes we're on good terms, I know I am the one he loves the most.

"Stop exaggerating, dad! I don't have any boyfriends; how come I will get married in one snap? "I said it sarcastically.

"Well, soon you will have a boyfriend who is soon to be your husband. I know it is Captain Jeon since you are making a move at him," he said, making me choke on the food that I have been eating.

Dad immediately gives me water. "You should chew it well before you swallow it," Dad said.

"It's your fault that I get choked. How dare you say that I am the one who is making a move to that man?! Excuse me! He should be the one to make a move and court me. If I am a well-known model and actor all over the world, then am I the one who will make a move for Captain Jeon? No way! "I rant at him.

Dad looked at me for a while, then burst into laughter. He is laughing so hard in front of me, which makes me more annoyed. He is always annoying. I don't know why he is my dad. Sometimes he acts like a child, and now he acts like a madman.

"Stop it! It is annoying." I half yelled to him.

"Your face is so funny. You look like a monkey," he said between his laughs, which made me look at him so mad because he called me a monkey. How dare he!

"You know what? Eat alone, freak! You are so annoying." I yelled at him, then left him.

"Tae baby! I am sorry; please come back here and accompany me." He yelled when I was walking away from him.

I went to our house since I decided to eat at my favorite restaurant. I also called Jimin to accompany me.

After an hour, I and Jimin arrived at the restaurant. The staff and manager immediately accompanied us.

"Why did you think to eat outside? "Jimin asked while the waiter was putting our food on the table.

"Dad is annoying. He made fun of me, because of that, I didn't finish my food in the house, and I was still hungry. That's why I called you to accompany me. I don't want to eat alone," I answered him. I was taking a picture of the food in front of us so that I could post it on social media.

We are eating the food while having some heart-to-heart talk when someone calls Jimin's phone. Jimin didn't leave the table since he was okay with hearing any phone calls that he received.

"I will put in a loud voice," Jimin whispered. I quickly nodded because it was Jin who'd called him.

"Jimin, where are you? "I heard Jin Hyung ask.

"I am at the restaurant; why? "Jimin answered.

"Is Taehyung with you? "He asked, which made me confused.

"Yes, he is." Jimin answered again.

"Hi Jin Hyung! "I said hi to him.

"Hi Taehyung! But I have some tea." Jin greeted me back, but I got curious about his tea.

"What is it, Hyung? "Jimin asked.

"Irene was found dead at her house. Someone killed her at her own house. The police said it might be robbery, but it's still under investigation," Jin Hyung said, which made me shocked at the news.

"Is that true? Omy! How cruel," I said. I am still shocked, even though Irene and I are not on good terms. I still have sympathy for her.

"Actually, Tae. Be careful. The other Irene stans are mad at you since what happened last month because you sued Irene; she is on hiatus." The Jin Hyung reminder made me feel guilty because of me; her company almost breached her contract.

"That's unexpected, but I don't see any point why Taehyung should be involved in Irene's crime when Taehyung is the victim. I think I will talk to the company about double security for Taehyung," Jimin said. He is so disappointed in the other people who are blaming someone who didn't do anything wrong.

"I need to go. I will hang up. I have an emergency meeting," Jin Hyung said, then hung up the call.

I browsed Twitter, then I saw the news about Irene's death, and I am also trending because my name is being dragged by her fans, but my fans are still protecting me.

"Mr. Kim, I suggest that you two leave this place. There's so many fans outside who are waiting for you," the manager said.

Jimin called a security and private car in the company, which immediately responded. I was coming out of the restaurant when I heard people calling me any words that connected to Irene's death. I also received a thrown egg from the fans. I was hit in the back, making the security alerts.

"Are you okay, Tae? "Jimin asked while he was wiping my clothes that's had an egg.

"Why are they blaming me? "I asked Jimin. I burst into tears because I was getting blamed because I didn't know I had done something wrong.

"No! Stop crying, Tae. You didn't do anything wrong. You are the victim here," Jimin said, then gave me a hug.