09

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I am already discharged from the hospital, and now I am with soldiers who are under training for the upcoming next mission. This is the drill and routine when you are a soldier. We always do a training session to maintain our troops.

"Okay! Let's have a five-minute break! "I yelled at them.

"Yes sir! "They said, then gave a salute before they went to the seats that were vacant.

I saw them peacefully sitting in the chairs and on the grounds while they used their own phones to update their families, friends, or browsing their social media. The others prefer to have a little talk about their training or something.

I sit beside Bambam when he says something that makes me interested in the article that he is reading.

"Look! Taehyung's got attacked by Irene's fans," Bambam said to the other soldiers, which made them feel interesting listening to him.

"Why? Why are they attacking, my Angel Taehyung? "Jackson said made me roll my eyes.

"According to the article, Taehyung got attacked because he sued Irene last month, which put the a kpop idol on hiatus by the company. Because of that, Irene has been unseen in her group, and then Irene was found dead in her own apartment, and the police reported the cause was robbery." Bambam read the article. I frowned at why Taehyung is getting attacked when he doesn't have a connection to Irene's dead.

"Awww! Poor Taehyung. He is getting blamed and attacked without his fault." Hoshi said he is one of the soldiers in the other group.

"They attacked Taehyung last night. They throw him an egg. Look at the picture," Bambam said, then showing the pictures to the troops.

I was curious and worried about why I went at them and grabbed the phone in Bambam's hand. I look at the picture and see Taehyung being escorted by his bodyguards, but he still gets hit by the egg that has been thrown by the fans.

"Someone is getting worried." I heard Mingyu say he was looking at me with a tease.

"Wow! Captain, you are also a fan of Kim Taehyung. We didn't know that you also had an idol," another soldier said.

"Five minutes are already done. Get back on your training," I said to them. They immediately went in front of me and did their assigned task.

People nowadays are crazy. How do they think to blame someone when he is not even involved in any mess? I hope he is okay.

I focused on the training session, but I can't stop thinking about him. I want to ask if he is okay, but I can't. I don't have any communication with him; that's why I try to focus and remove him from my mind.

"Give me 100 push-ups! "I order from them.

"Yes sir! One! "They shout and continue counting the pushups they are doing till they finish.

After that, the training session was done, and we went to our own rooms to change and rest.

Kim Taehyung's POV

I am not feeling. Being blamed for the fact that I didn't do anything feels frustrating and causes stress. I can feel that my depression is eating me again. But I can't let it happen; I was known as unbothered.

"Taehyung, where are you going? "Jimin asked when we met at the door when I opened it. I was shocked to see him.

"I am going to Captain Jeon's Quarters." I answered him honestly.

I decided to visit my crush's quarters because I wanted to see him. I think all my negative thoughts will be gone if I see him and talk to him. I need someone who will comfort me and make me laugh. Well, Jungkook's friends are jokers, and I am sure that will make me forget my problems if I am with them.

"Tae, you know that you are in danger everywhere since Irene's Stans are hunting you," Jimin said. He is stopping me from leaving my penthouse.

"Jimin, I need someone to forget all my problems right now. I don't want to hide here in my penthouse. I can feel that my depression is eating me," I said to him. He just sighed.

"Okay, fine. I let you go to Captain Jeon's quarters, but I will come with you." He said. I smiled, then grabbed him and dragged him with me because I was excited to see my Captain Jeon.

After an hour, we arrived at the soldiers quarters.

"The President's Son is here!" Someone shouted. I and Jimin were still inside the car, and our car was moving inside. I think my personal bodyguard informed them.

The car was stopped, and I saw the higher officials waiting outside our car. I came out with Jimin.

"Taehyung~ah, you didn't tell that you were paying a visit in the soldiers quarters," General Jung said, then we shake hands.

"It is a surprise visit," I answered.

All the officials have greeted me. The other soldiers remain in their poker faces, but I can feel they are happy to see me.

"Would you like us to tour you in our camp? "General Song asked.

"No, thank you. I am here because I am looking for someone," I said to him.

"Who are you looking for, Taehyung~ah? "General Jung asked with a confused face.

"I am here for Captain Jeon, Jeon Jungkook," I said to him. I saw General Song's face change into a bad one. He does look mad.

"Ohh, Captain Jeon is having lunch with his undergrads at the cafeteria," General Min answered. I notice that General Min is so focused on staring at my best friend, Park Jimin.

"His name is Park Jimin. He is my manager and best friend," I said to General Min while giving him a teasing smile.

"Tae! Stop," Jimin said while blushing so much.

"I am General Min, Min Yoongi. Nice to meet you, Mr. Park," General Min said, then offered his hand to shake hands, which Jimin gladly accepted.

"General Min, would you like to accompany Captain Jeon? "I asked him. He immediately approved.

"Thank you, Uncle Jung. Thank you for welcoming me here. I will head to Captain Jeon," I said, then bid a goodbye to them. I start walking while General Min and Jimin are having a talk at my back.