10

Jeon Jungkook's POV

We are at the cafeteria right now. It is lunch time; that's why we are all here to eat together. Everyone is different, like they are in panic mode, but I think someone's had a surprise visit. That's why the officials are messing around.

"Captain Jeon, who do you think arrived at the quarters today? "Mingyu asked me.

"I don't have any idea. You know me, I don't have any care when it comes to the people who are visiting our quarters just for media," I answered him.

That is normal. Some other government officials are visiting our quarters with the media with them so that they can bragged out that they are on hand when it comes to the defense of the country, even though they are not giving any help to make our equipment and essential needs be fully filled.

"ARGHHHH! YOU GUYS WILL NOT BELIEVE WHO I SAW TODAY!"I look at that person who is yelling at the door of the cafeteria. Everyone is looking at him with a confused face.

"That idiot Jackson, there's no day that he will not do anything stupid," Mingyu said while he looked so done with Jackson's stupidity.

Jackson Wang is the one who is at the door while just yelling inside the cafeteria with his amazing reaction.

"HEY JACKSON! COME HERE AND STOP YOUR STUPIDITY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO RUN UNDER THE SUN." Bambam yelled at him back, making the other soldiers laugh.

"Shut up! Kim Taehyung is here! "He yelled again. The soldiers were jumping on their seats while they were excited to hear that their idol was in the quarters.

I rolled my eyes at them. They are all idiots to believe Jackson's delusional illness. Why Kim Taehyung will visit our quarters when he is well known as one of the highest-paid models in the country and it is so sure that he doesn't have any time to visit this kind of place?

They are so loud that I slammed my hands on the table. They look at me and turn the place silent.

"Get back on your seats! Finish your meals. You all idiots believe Jackson's delusional nonsense. Why would Kim Taehyung come here? He is a busy person," I said to them. They are back in their place while I sit in my chair to continue my meal when someone speaks.

"I am not busy today! That's why I am here to visit you, Captain Jeon."

I look at the person who speaks and think that everyone will hear him. I saw him beside Jackson while General Min and his best friend were at his back. I was shocked to see him in this place. He is beautiful, but I can see in his eyes that he is getting through some problems.

He smiled at me, which made me freeze in place. I was not expecting to see him today.

"OMG! KIM TAEHYUNG! "I heard soldiers say:.

"I think I AM AT THE HEAVEN."

"He looks like an angel."

"I love you, Taehyung! "

They are just shouting because it is well known that they should respect the president's son. I know they wanted to come closer to Taehyung, but they can't; they need to sit and eat their meal.

"Kookie Hyung! "Taehyung yelled, which made me focused when I looked back at him. I saw him running towards me; that's why I left the table to walk towards him.

He jumped at me while hugging me. Luckily, I caught him perfectly. He is not heavy, and I think he is not eating enough food. I can feel his breath on my neck.

"Don't do that again. What if I didn't catch you? "I scolded him. It is too dangerous that he is just going to jump into my arms. What if I didn't catch him?

"I am sorry, Hyung. I needed your hugs. I feel so depressed," he whispered.

I think he is stressed because of the bashing he is getting. People are dragging his name into the dirt, but there's still many people who love him.

"Ehem! Taehyung~ah, I think this is not an appropriate place that you will be clingy at Captain Jeon," Jimin said, who is in front of us while General Min is beside him.

"Get down, Tae," I whispered. He removed his hug from me, then lookeded at me with his poutface, whichce, which made him so cute.

"I want to hug you more, but you don't want me to hug you anymore," he said.

"Stop acting like a cute little one. Everyone is staring at us," I said to him, then he looked around.

"Hello everyone! "He greeted them while giving them a bow asa sign of respect.

"Omygod! I can finally die. He is so cute," I heard the soldiers say.

"Let's go to my cabin," I said to him, then took him with me.

"Captain! Don't be greedy and selfish. Where are you going to bring, Taehyung~ah?" Bambam yelled, but I rolled my eyes and didn't give a fuck at him.

"Wait! How about Jiminie?" Taehyung said.

"He is with Yoongi Hyung. I am sure nothing will happen to your best friend except if Yoongi Hyung moves fast," I answered him.

I bring Taehyung into my cabin. He sits on the small couch while he is looking around at my cabin.

"Did you already eat? "I asked him. He quickly shook his head as a no.

"Stay there. I will cook for you ramen," I said.

"No! I can't eat ramen; there's a lot of calories," he said, making me look at him.

"I don't care if there's a lot of calories, but you need to eat. You are so lightweight," I said to him while giving him a deep stare, hoping that I could make him stop protesting.

"Okay, fine," I said.

While I am making ramen in my small kitchen in the cabin, I asked him, "Why did you think to pay a visit here? "

"I feel depressed. I need someone to help me forget about it," he answered.

"And you think this is the place? "

"Yes! It is. You are my crush. I feel happy when you're around me, and then I also forget my negative thoughts that are coming to mind because your presence makes it full of my mind, which makes me no longer think about bad things," Taehyung said.

I was speechless. I don't know how I will react. He has a crush on me, and I don't know if I am going to be happy or not.