Chapter one: Returning Home

Rey was laying on the ground of the caver. She wasn't moving or breathing. She was dead. But someone wasn't going to let that be forever. No he wasn't going to let the girl he loves die before her time. Ben crawled out of the crack he fell into there was one thing Palatine didn't take from him. The life force of his family inside him ready to help her. He ran to Rey not ready to let her go. He kneeled next to her. He put his hand of her. He started giving some of his life force away. He started giving away his life force hoping to start their lives together. He got done once he saw Rey wake up. She gasped and looked at him. She noticed the battle was done. She looked at Ben and smiled. They kissed happy that it was all over for them. They pulled away after a while. " Ben." Rey said happy to see he turned back to the light. She smiled knowing this would happen. Ben smiled back at her happy to see her alive. But Ben felt weak from using so much power. He passed out from feeling so weak. Rey started freaking as this happened.

This caused her to check his pulse. She took his wrist and felt for a heartbeat of some kind. Soon she heard it. It was faint but it was there. Which meant Ben was alive for the most part. She picked him up knowing they have to get back to base somehow. She had the X-Wing ready to go. She ran to the platform to get to the surface of the planet. She didn't want Ben to be weak for their next trip. She got to the platform and got onto it. It started going up as she looked at the sky. She noticed the ships were heading back home or back to base to celebrate. She smiled knowing Finn and Poe would be waiting for her with BB-8 and Chewie there. She got to surface just in time. She saw everyone leaving. She ran to the X-Wing worried about Ben's health. She opened the cockpit. She put Ben in the back of the X-Wing. She got in after that. She buckled in ready to go.

Then she lowered the top of the ship. She set Ben behind her comfortably so he can sleep okay. She took off after everyone after that. She flew as fast as she can to get back to the base. She checked on Ben every few minutes. She arrived at based right after everyone else. They were all celebrating. Rey lifted the top. Finn and Poe saw her and went to help her. Rey pulled Ben out as she got out of the X-wing. Poe and Finn were surprised to see the man that was Kylo Ren with Rey. " I got you Ben." Rey said knowing she did. She held Ben in her arms. " Can I get a medic?!" Rey asked hoping she could. Poe and Finn ran to her. Rey waited for someone to help her. She was starting to worry. No one was going to save Leia's son. Finn took Ben from Rey and went to find a medic. Rey stood there watching until Finn was out of her sight. She sat down and looked at Poe. " Rey are you okay?" Poe asked wondering if she's alright. He sat down next to her and rubbed her back. " No. I just found out something that I didn't think was possible and who I am." Rey said feeling shocked by all that happened to her and Ben down in that Sith temple. Poe looked at her and knew she was in distressed. " Do you want to talk about it?" Poe asked wondering if she does. Rey looked at him. She didn't want to talk about it. But she needed to. She knew that both of the boys needed to be there talk about it with her. " Yeah. Come on let's go find Finn and talk about this." Rey said knowing that's what they need to do. They both got up and went to find Finn after that. But Rey still couldn't believe it. She was a Palpatine.