Untitled Part 1

Up on the moon, Shrignold spotted the first being he had seen in a long ass time. 

    "Oh my god...a...is that a human..." he exclaimed. He ran over to the sleeping human. It was a male, with a brown bowl cut. There was glasses lying next to him. Shrignold got so excited. 

"Oh holy fuck." He whispered. He ran his hand thru his blue hair, sweeping back his antennas. He lowered down and breathed on the young mans neck...

The young man woke up. 

"Huh?" He exclaimed. He sat up and looked at the tonned butterfly man. Who was now naked. Next to the man lay a black and yellow suit. The man had large yellow, pink, blue, and purple wings...and a huge, hard dick.

"Goodmorning" said Shrignold. "I...I cant believe theres another human up here. I...Ive gotten so used to using my hands.

"Wow..yiu arent even going to get to know me?" Said the nasally voiced guy. "Well Im Vector. I tried to steal the moon,  but fucking gru stole it first." He said. "Well, lets get this over with. Whats your name, first?"

"Does it matter....i suppose it does...Im Shrignold. Shrignold the Butterfly" he said. "Now, get down fuckboy!"

Vector got down on his hands and knees. He felt apthe boue mans large dick on his buttcheek. "Holy crap ur warm." He said. 

"Yeah. Its 28 inches." He muttered. "28 inches...do you think you can handle that? Youre kinda smalll for a human."

"Yeah. Just doit."

They got going very fast. The large dick intering Vecters hot bootyhole. Vector moaned out the butterflies name. "ahH ShRIGNOLD. YOURE SO MUCH BIGGER THAN BOB...AND STEVVE... AND GRU. COMBINED!!"

"Yeah I know..i fuck all my friend...well the ones who are desperate. Except that damn clock. And the fridge." he said shoving his dick further into vecotra bowels.

"MY KIDNEY" vecotr screamed. "UUUHH"

Shrig started going faster and faster..."I THINK IM GONNA"

Before he could utter out the rest, vectors cum was floating all around them.

"UUHHH GET VECTORED" he squealed

Right after that shrignold came rainbows cum all ariund them "oh dear loord mallcom" he moaned,

He pulled out, and then got on one knee. "Marry me, Vector." He said. Then he swallowed some of the floating jizz. The end.