11

Jeon Jungkook's POV

He is sitting in front of me while eating, like this is his last meal. My face is twisting when he is moaning while eating. I don't know why he needs to do that; I thought this was the first time he ate ramen.

"Captain Jeon, do you have more? "He asked. Taehyung just finished the two bowls of ramen. The bowl ramen should be mine. I cook it for me, but he eats it because he is too hungry.

"Nothing left; you eat all the ramen that I cook," I said to him. I was collecting the bowl that he used to wash it.

"Wait! Don't clean the table. I want to eat more ramen. Please cook for me, Captain Jeon." He stopped me from taking his bowl, then held my hands and gave me a puppy face while he was pleasing me to cook ramen for him.

His puppy face is such that no one can say no to him when he is doing that. But I can't risk his health just to give him what he wants.

"No! "I said, then continued collecting his used bowls. I can see in my peripheral vision that he is pouting again. He looks so annoyed and cute at the same time. Well, he should accept that not everything that he wants he will get.

"You're so mean." I heard him whispering, which made me chuckle at him while washing the dishes that he used.

"What do you want to do, or where do you want to go? "I asked when I finished washing the dishes.

"I don't have any ideas for now. But I want to watch how you do your work here in the quarters."

I don't know why he is so interested in my work. I know he wants to spend time with me since he admitted that I am his crush. Not to brag about it, but I will nonstop to tell proudly that the one and only Kim Taehyung, also known as the president's only child, most famous model of the country, and important person, is having a crush on me.

Well, I can't blame him. I am good for him.

"How about your work?"I asked him.

"I am on hiatus since some issues are circulating about me. The company decided to put me on vacation," he answered.

It is good that the company put him on vacation for now. Since he got into the modeling industry, he has never taken a vacation. I always heard about him or saw him in the news, social media, and magazines. He is a hardworking person.

"Let's go! I have a group of troops that I need to train for their upcoming mission. That's why I am too focused on them."

We are walking out of my cabin. He is walking beside me quietly. Taehyung is too busy to look at his surroundings.

I stop walking and face him. "Don't do anything that will distract my troops. Please behave, okay? "I said to him.

"Okay! I promise," Taehyung said while widely smiling.

We arrived at the training ground. The soldiers were quickly aligned with a different kind of reaction in their faces because in front of them is their idol, Kim Taehyung.

"Hi everyone!" Taehyung greets them.

"He is so beautiful."

"I am happy that I belong in this troop. I am lucky to see him."

"Taehyung, let's take a picture."

That's the thing that I can hear from them. They are all very excited and amazed to see their idol. While Taehyung is laughing at their reaction. I think he is overwhelmed by the compliments from the soldiers.

"You sit there," I whispered at him while pointing at the chair that should be mine, but I couldn't let Taehyung sit on the ground. That's why I offered my chair to him. He is too precious to be put in the dirt.

"Thank you! "He said before walking where the chair is.

"Okay! Soldiers. Let's proceed with the training! Stay focused! "I yelled at them. They immediately went back to their focus, but some of the soldiers are still admiring Taehyung.

"Okay! Give me a push-up! "I yelled again. I start blowing the whistle since this is their signal if they are going to do a push-up.

Kim Taehyung's POV

The only thing that I can feel now is stress-free. I was so in love with the food that Captain Jeon cooked for me. Well, honestly, I love Captain Jeon's act of service, like everything will do for me. The way he took care of me is so special. He knows that I was buried in stress because of the issue, but he is making me feel better. He is not into words of affirmation? not sure.

I was sitting in the chair that was offered by Captain Jeon while I was watching their training. Captain Jeon is so hot when he is yelling to do a command. I can see how his muscles move and are visible to me. He is so handsome that I am willing to be his husband-wife material.

"Taehyung~ah," I heard someone call me and draw my attention to what Captain Jeon brought to that person.

I saw Jimin walking towards me.

"Why is your face so red? "I asked him when he was in front of me. Jimin's face is so red, like a tomato.

"It's so hot in here, and I was running; that's why my face is red." He answered while stuttering, which made me look at him weird. I think he is hiding something from me.

"I think you need to share something with me when we get home," I said to him, making his turn to the red more.

"Move! I am watching my soonn-tobe husband," I said while pushing Jimin aside.

"Assuming!? You can't confess to him. How do you say that he is going to be your soon-to-be husband?" Jimin said while mocking me.

"I already confessed to him a while ago," I proudly said.

"What!? Are you serious? "He yelled, making the soldiers look at us.

"Yah! Why are you shouting? You distracting them," I scolded him.