Ciel: Birthday

" Slow down, where are we going?! " A panting Ciel demanded

" Slow down, where are we going?! " A panting Ciel demanded. Your smaller hand was clasped around his tightly as you lead him through the gardens with a large smile on your face. Today was your boyfriend's birthday, and you had the perfect surprise for him. "Ta-da!" You swept your arms dramatically at the scene. Ciel's eyes widened, and he made a noise of shock. A large picnic was set up, a blanket with a basket overflowing with his favorite foods and tea. A small banner was set up across the tree it was under, Happy birthday Ciel! Was written in his favorite color. " I... " He was speechless. The only person that had remembered his birthday without having to be told was Sebastian. He hadn't felt this special since... since his parents were alive. "So, what do you think?" You smiled widely at him in his blank, speechless state. Suddenly, he gave a genuine smile, tears forming in the corners of his eye. "It's perfect, you're prefect...thank you very much (Y\N)." You were surprised when the usually monotone teen wrapped you in a hug, though his face was a deep red. You both sat down and he stared at the amount of food in wonder, taking a piece of cake and taking a small bite. His eyes widened, "this is amazing! I didn't know Bard was useful in the kitchen." You smiled proudly, " Actually, I made them, Sebastian helped. " He smiled again, taking a swing of tea. "You never fail to surprise me, one of my favorite things about you actually." Smiling, you looked up, awed at the sunset. You had no idea you'd been out this long. Taking your hand in his, you both watched the sunset together, with pink cheeks and full hearts.