Jungkook

Sorry if there's mistakes, too lazy to fix :/

society. what is it? no, I mean. What actually is a society? It's supposed to be a group of people that work together, love and help. They work as one, but in reality it's a group of confused, mad, sad and fucked up people that have no idea what they or do. They do what they think is right but, what is 'right'? Is right even real? If so, how do we know?

2045, the world is over populating and the government is panicking. There's a new type of society. A depressing fucked up society.
There's marks on your palm that mark your status.

Green-happy
Purple-sad

And one the 4th of July, all the purples get-disposed. No second chance.

Ophelia , a bright, beautiful, smart girl.

Jungkook, a complicated closed boy. He didn't grow up in the brightest family.

I'm guessing you already know? Well their story isn't an happily ever after. Far from that, in fact a tragic one. That will be remembered for the downpour of change.
Are you ready? To peak into this society?

"jungkook, did you do the homework?" The teacher asked the young boy. He timidly looked up, shaking his head.

"Why?" The teacher asked. He just stared at her, then looked back down.

"he's weird.."
"My mommy told be not to play with him."
"I heard his dad-"
The teacher sighed, "meet me after class jungkook." She then walked back to the front of the classroom, passed all the little whispers.

Ophelia peaked through her book, staring at the back of jungkooks head.

"Why doesn't he ever bring lunch? He's probably poor" a kid snickered. Ophelia gave him the death stare, "Shut up chase, least he doesn't smell like rotten cheese. Your shower broke agian?" She snapped, making the kids laugh. Chase put his head down, as Ophelia  stared back at jungkook.

"jungkook. Is everything okay at home?" The teacher asked him softly. He nodded, "if you need anything, or need to talk to anyone. I'm here. Okay?" She reassured him. Jungkook modded.

"..may I go now?" He asked quietly. She sighed, nodding. Jungkook grabbed his backpack, and walked to the door, sliding it open then closing it.

"Ahhhh!"
"Hi!"Ophelia  smiled. Jungkook closed his eyes, putting his hand over his chest.  "You scared me!" He sighed. "Sorry" she giggled.

"I'm Ophelia " she smiled, jungkook stared at the brown girl, she had curly hair sticking out everywhere. She had a tooth missing and had freckles all over.

She was kinda pretty in his perspective.

"My names-"
"Jungkook! I know" she smiled. His lips smallened to a tight line, as he nodded.
"You want to be friends?" She asked, "n-.." he then stared at her for a minute.

"Sure." She smiled, "were gonna be great friends!" She clinged onto him.

she's annoying already. Jungkook thought

The two had an adventurous friendship. She protected him from bullies, and soon he protected her as they got older. Many thought they were dating since they were so close.

"Let's go hang in the woods!"
"Go buy me ice cream."
"No you have legs and arms"
"Ugh, frick you jungkook"

They had many ups and downs in their friendship, like any other but at the end of the day, they still loved eachother.