Note/Prologue

~This story is dedicated to all my dear

readers who still loyally (is that even a

word?) or in other word,faithfully

waiting for my update.~

A little speech

I had always been mesmerized by stories related to supernatural creatures such as vampires,werewolves,witches and wizards,etc.And I absolutely love writing too although I will admit that searching for ideas and inspiration could be a pain in the ass.

The reason why I started writing is because I wanted to share my feelings and thoughts with everyone.I couldn't sing because as embarrassing as it is to admit,I'm quiet the tone deaf.I can draw but I'm not good at expressing my feelings and thoughts through them.So the only option is through words.

I wanted to make my readers feel many kind of emotions through reading my stories.I want to make stories that are able to move a person's heart--eventhough it's just a mere fantasy and imagination that I wrote based from.

I often feel insecure with my bad grammar and spelling and especially troubled when my stories went south than what I had originally planned.Sometimes I even felt like the story was dragging on too much,it was getting boring and make no sense anymore.But please keep in mind I'm no pro and still learning on how to make a good story.Hence,you will often see me rewriting my stories in an attempt to write the story that make me feel "This is the one,".

The previous MSM were deleted,I don't know why and how it got deleted but I will give MSM another shot and a new breath.The story might not be the same because I don't quiet remember the original plot anymore.I should have make a back up copies but then again,I never expected it would be deleted.

Everyone is welcome to correct any mistake I do in the story.In fact,I would be very thankful but please refrain from using offensive and rude remarks.Feel free to comment anything you want but please don't fight with each other or anything.

P/s : Would anyone mind giving me suggestions of what I shall call my readers?

Copyright 2019 by Dannia Amanda
(I just feel like doing this 'cause it sounds cool tehehe)
~
All rights reserved.No part of this story may be reproduced in any form or by any means without permission from me.

It's a work of pure fiction and based from my own imaginations.The characters used are from real life people--though their names and personalities may or may not varies and changes from reality to suit the story best. Credits goes to the person itself and the companies they work under.The places' names are made up by myself.

Also,as a side note,I am aware that Wonho had left MX but that doesn't change anything.He will still appear in this story 'cause really,he play a pretty big role in this story as a *cough*big perv*cough*.Uh sorry?Did you guys heard anything?No?Sweet!Okay that's obviously a joke...