Chapter 1

AN: It's finally here! the first chapter to the second book of this Trilogy, yes, I have decided to turn it into a trilogy. I have something special that I am planning for the third book because I know how I want this one to end. However,  I should also say that the first book ended in a way I wasn't expecting which is why I am in the middle of some major edits so we'll see how this one ends. Thank you all so much for reading and I hope that you all enjoy this first chapter, I hope I can get the next one out soon.

Chapter 1

Lucy was walking through the village with her hands behind her back, her hair pulled into a loose plait with some of her hair left out to frame her face. Lucy sometimes received weird looks from the villagers still because of her growth that seemingly happened out of nowhere; however, most of the Jonin have been told about the seal that Orochimaru placed on her and knows her real age. Currently Lucy looked to be about 20 years old and her hair went down to her waist, her chakra had increased exponentially and she no longer got tired when doing high ranking ninjutsu, she still couldn't cast genjustu but she has figured out a way to combine her star dress abilities and ninjutsu like it was second nature.

"Lucy, you're back from your mission," Teuchi shouted from inside of his ramen stand,

"Yeah, I got back a couple of hours ago, you haven't seen Kakashi anywhere have you?" Lucy asked but only received an apology in return, "thanks anyway," Lucy sighed and continued walking through the village, "maybe I should go and see Iruka," Lucy wondered out loud and started to make her way to the academy.

During the first year that Naruto had left to go and train Lucy had worked with Tsunade and Iruka to try and get first aid implemented into the academy, unfortunately there were not many who knew medical ninjutsu enough or had enough time in order to teach it. Lucy had suggested that they teach things like medical herbs and basic skills such as wrapping and cleaning wounds. Again they had the same issue but when Lucy said that she would be willing to teach genin or chunin everything that Tsunade taught her and if Tsunade took on a couple of apprentices then they would be able to add the class into the curriculum come next academy year and have it be taught to the first years. Shizune had asked about the later classes, "what about them? They have no first aid knowledge,"

"Gemini or myself could take one member from each graduating team a week to teach them, there are 3 in a genin squad, which means that one member from each team could learn basic first aid skills at least and if they want to continue with their studies they could be an apprentice at the hospital, they're always looking for people to take on shifts," Lucy explained, "so if myself and Tsunade take on an apprentice or two, they could teach academy students for a year and then take on an apprentice for themselves so that they can teach academy students, I know that Haku would rather not be an active ninja anyway and I've got too much to do to be on active duty much," Lucy explained, and with that, they were able to implement an extra class into the academy curriculum.

Lucy also wanted to bring up the issue she had with the kunoichi classes, "what exactly is the issue with them?" Tsunade asked her,

"look I'm all for using what you got to get what you want and I'm not saying that we shouldn't be teaching girls etiquettes but we shouldn't be teaching them these things and not teaching them how to defend themselves, those classes take place at the same time the boys start to learn taijutsu. We are putting girls at a disadvantage, I mean the girls aren't allowed to put what they learn into use when they spar with the boys, yet the boys get to use everything they are learning when they spar with the girls," Lucy presented only one of the things she saw wrong with the academy kunoichi classes.

"well then how would you fix these issues," Tsunade questioned, knowing that there was more to it then what Lucy was letting on,

"I would like to suggest that we add Tai Chi into Kunoichi classes," Lucy suggested first, "it's a gentle and elegant style of fighting and it can double up as an exotic dance, it focuses mostly on using your opponents strengths against them and dodging. It would be great for undercover missions and such," Lucy suggested, "also, senbon needle throwing could also be implemented considering they can be disguised as hair pins," Tsunade and Shizune looked to each other, not sure as to how Lucy was going to get the council on board with this, it was a genius idea but with the way those old crones think it will be hard to change their minds. "Look, I'm incredibly against the sexism that goes on in the academy, who are they to tell girls to arrange flowers and flutter their eyelashes in order to get information yet tell the boys to sneak in and steal it but until there's time where the world needs boys to be able to dance we should be teaching the girls how to use their feminine whiles in a fight. A brutal fight, that will end in the others death not theirs." Lucy stated passionately,