21𝐍𝐁𝐀𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞

^^ watch because its really funny and kinda relates to the story😂 and if y'all dont have my back like riley had huey im throwin a chair at cho auntie😂

requested by: yabxbgxgqueen

✝️ ✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️

𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

kentrell sprayed his gucci cologne over his well put together outfit as a finishing touch. he picked up his three favorite chains and lightly draped them around his neck. he took one last look in the mirror, making sure he looked as perfect as possible. he was going to go out and have a the night of his life.

see, kentrell thought that he had came up with an impeccable plan that had no chance of getting him caught. he told his 2 domineering lovers that he was just gonna "rest" after he went home, and they let him go after them pleading for him to just sleep at their house. kentrell of course knew he could, due to the many times they had begged the smaller boy to move in with them.

trell just wanted to go out this one time, he hadnt been able to go to any of the functions in months. everytime he would even ask sheyaa and jonathan more than once to go out, they would dick him down so intensely he couldn't even go if he wanted to.

but tonight no one was going to get in the way of him drinking a carton of four lokos and throwing ass with his bestfriends tyquain, joe, and taymor. they all had 'crazy' niggas meaning, if one got caught they all got caught.

kentrell fluffed his hair and straightened his slightly oversized gucci button up, that was only had 3 buttoned sides. he looked at his iPhone 11 once it rung, alerting him his friends were outside.

he would have took his own car but he knew jonathan liked to send his homies over to check if his car was still there, and plus sheyaa had a tracker on his phone that he learned about when he had lied to them the first time and got caught immediately.

kentrell did a light jog, descending down his old, creaky stairs. he made sure he grabbed his leathery, black wallet just incase he needed money. he was actually excited at the thought of possibly being able to by something himself, without jonathan and sheyaa flipping out and paying for it instead. trust him, it was nice to have dudes to pay for dinner but sheyaa and jonathan paid for EVERYTHING. kentrell at first thought it was a way to blackmail him, but he learned quick that the men just simply wanted to love him. while they had many toxic traits like being overbearing, insecure, and down right psychotic kentrell knew they had a soft side, and sometimes that and the fact they slang good dick made him over look certain things that needed to be addressed.

kentrell snapped himself out of his thoughts, and pushed the possibility of his boyfriends finding out to the back of his head. he swung open his front door and instantly felt the cool fall air brushing against his soft, hickory skin, making him shiver in response and contemplate bringing a jacket. his thoughts were pushed away when he remembered "a hoe never gets cold" so he shrugged his shoulders and closed his front quickly.

he speed walked to the vehicle filled with all his peers. he knew someone had borrowed it because he didn't recognize it and their boyfriends probably had trackers on their cars too. he grabbed the practically frozen, metallic handle and pulled it open to be met with stokeley's eyes. which surprised him the most because jahseh was literally the craziest nigga alive, especially about his "pokeley".

"oh shit you found a way out the cage too?" trell asked hopping in and giving him and tight hug before securing his seatbelt across his body.

"yeah, i had to do some matrix type shit just to get out of the room." stokeley said laughing while kentrell joined.