Snow Crack

🎨Artist of Story Cover - tkjn821 (Twitter)
Please notify me if you are the artist and wish to have your art removed.

AUTHOR'S NOTE 

✴️Yo! I'm back from the grave with a totally unrelated fanfiction that I felt like writing for Levi's birthday. Please keep in mind that this is a Crack Fiction so random things are injected here and there for your amusement.

✴️To Levi Ackerman : Happy Birthday Shorty! ❤️

✴️To my Readers : Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate the festival and an advanced Happy New Year as the SNK Manga ties up it's loose ends with exciting finales.

✴️I also want to say a big thank you to my dearest friend Ms_UwU, who encouraged me to write some shit even though she knows damn well what a lazy ass I am. Thanks, girl! She's an amazing author so please check her out!

✴️Happy Holidays Everyone!

DISCLAIMER

✴️I do not own any of the characters mentioned in this fanfiction. All rights belong to Hajime Isayama.

*

This month was turning out to be a living hell. You coughed and spat the mucous that had been lodged at the back of your throat into the cold white snow. Your lungs were burning and your throat was shrivelled up, dehydration and lack of warmth taking a toll on your tired out body.

"Whoever came up with the bright idea of winter-time training, clearly hasn't experienced winter in this fucking hellhole!" you hissed out, your breath shallow and white clouds puffing out of your mouth at equal intervals.

"I second that! When I find that Shorty who came up with this stupid idea, I'm going to make sure he gets a good wedgie after he sits in the cold snow for a few hours. Let's see how he likes having his balls and asshole go numb with wet cotton!" muttered Jean angrily, shuffling close to your form to acquire some body heat.

You and Jean were stationed up in one of the several hills present in the area of the large training grounds around the Survey Corps Headquarters. Winter had hit quite early this year and none of the superiors had foreseen the changes in the weather or the extent to which the cold climate would affect the military.

This year, the temperature had spiralled down a good few numbers below 0°, causing the heaviest of snowfalls to take place. It had started out early in November, giving the grounds plenty of time to stack themselves up with soft, freezing snow and the hilltops were dangerously covered with a thick layer, making it difficult for the soldiers to climb without proper equipment and clothing.

As December neared, the temperature was forecasted to increase slightly, but it was nowhere near the sunny weather that all of the cadets had religiously prayed for. While the cadets usually celebrated happily during the times of cold weather as it meant no training and being shut inside their rooms, this year however, a certain grumpy Corporal decided to put the cold weather to use and came up with a routine for winter-time training. Oh, how you wanted to smash an ice hammer right in the short bastard's face.

Thus, here were all the cadets, scattered throughout the snow kissed land, equally cold and tired as you, while they battled through the harsh extremities of the environment. While the superiors were happily enjoying the comforts of their warm offices, the poor soldiers were stuck in their meagre clothing, working hard on laps and bodybuilding exercises to keep their lungs working accordingly and to prevent their muscles from freezing in the cold.