✧ Prolouge ✧

━ Monica Chalamlet ━
She is the main character in the story. After her parents divorced she moved with her mom to New Jersey in February 2019. She is sixteen years old and goes to the same school as Alejandro, Kairi, Roshaun, Alvaro and Mattia. They know eachother since they see each other in school everyday, but summer 2019 is what got them to be best friends.
The boys have been very known on tiktok. Monica one boring summer day decided to make a tiktok account. She posted three videos not expecting what was about to come. When she woke up she had seen that she basically blew up. She had around 50k followers and 500k likes. After a month she was very known and was basically a tiktok star. The Jersey boys decided to meet up with her in a park and they filmed videos all day and joked around. Now 6 months later they are best friends. Monica became one of the boys and they never treated her any differently.
She loved all of them but there was something special about the tall Italian boy. Her and Mattia clicked since day one, and when he broke up with his ex Monica was there to comfort him and help him. Since that their bond in unbreakable. But what will happened if lust starts to show i  their bestie relationship ?