♥︎《L e t t e r s》♥︎ Pt.1

You looked out your window, with your head rested on your hand, and sighed, impatiently waiting for a letter to be delivered. You and Varian would send letters to each other, either about important things, silly stories, or times to see each other. This was your little fun way of talking to him and you liked it.

You instantly perked up as you saw a tiny grey smudge running towards you. As it got closer you realized it was Ruddiger. You smiled as he hopped up onto the windowsill and handed a letter that he had in his mouth. You thanked the small raccoon and gave him an apple as a treat. 

You opened the letter and saw that Varain had asked you to meet at his place and come with him to corona later in the evening. You set the letter aside and got out a piece of paper and a quill. You started to write your response and sealed it when you were finished. By this time, Ruddiger had already finished the apple and was chittering happily. 

You handed Ruddiger the note and he took it in his mouth. "You know what to do with it." You said to him and he nodded, hopping out your window and heading on his way back. You turned around and got ready, heading out of your room and towards the front door afterwards.

As you set your hand on the doorknob, you heard you mother, who was washing dishes, speak up. "Where are you going?" She asked, keeping her eyes on the dishes. "Just outside" you replied. She stopped and turned to you. "You aren't going to see that boy again, are you?"

You sighed and walked out the door. "He's my only friend, mom... So yes, I am."

 "Alright, say hi for me and don't chicken out this time" You knew what she meant and blushed at her comment. "Mommm..." You groaned and she laughed "just don't come back late."

 "I won't!" You closed the door and started heading over to varian's place. She knew you liked him. She would often tease you about it and you hated it.

💧♥︎💧♥︎💧♥︎💧

〔Varians POV〕

"Ugh, this is hopeless!!" Varian laid his head on the table, gripping the quil in his hand tighter. He was writing a note, to you specifically. He was going to confess his feelings towards you.. but nothing looked or sounded right.

Out of frustration, Varian crumpled the piece of paper into a ball and shoved into his pocket. He stood up and smoothed out his clothes, later going to a mirror and fixing his hair. He patted Rudiger on the head and waited for you to arrive.

Varian heard a few knocks at the door and Went to open it to see you standing there. "Did you do something with your hair?" Y/n asked. "What?" He replied. You had a soft smile on your face. "It looks nicer than usual."

Varian felt his face slightly heating up. "U-uh Yeah, a little bit." He gave a nervous chuckle as he walked out the door and they both started to head towards corona. Y/n put her hand up and ruffled his hair "I liked it. But you look cuter this way."

Varian could tell his face was almost as red as a cherry from what you said. He watched as you walked in front of him, the way your hair flowed through the wind, your smile that melted his heart. You were perfect.

"You coming or what?" Varian was snapped back to reality by the sound of y/n's voice ahead of him. He shook his head. "Yeah!" He ran to catch up to her. 

And there they were, walking beside each other, on their way to corona.

———————————-

A/N

I hope y'all liked it! If you have any requests, please say them because I'm always running out of ideas! ^^'