4 Reasons Why Stainless Steel Is A Preferred Material For Hydraulic Fittings

Stainless steel is one of the durable materials that are used in diverse industries. No wonder most fixtures at home including pipe fittings are made from stainless steel. Let us take a look at some of the most significant reasons why stainless steel is a much-preferred material for hydraulic hose, pipe, and tube fittings!

It is stain resistant - Stainless steel is resistant to stains and it, therefore, makes a wonderful choice for almost any given application. Fittings that are made from this material are not susceptible to stains easily.

It is rust-resistant - This is a feature that makes it a perfect solution for home use, especially in water systems in your kitchens and bathrooms. Most homes actually have stainless steel hydraulic fittings because they do not suffer any effects from the exposure to water and moisture.

It is durable - It is possible for your stainless steel hose fittings to last and serves you for decades before they require any replacements or repairs, especially compared to carbon steel that is cheaper but will require regular replacements and repairs to serve you well.

It handles heat well – Stainless steel hose fittings are not easily damaged by high temperatures and this makes it possible for you to use the fittings in different applications that have some heat demands and not worry about any damages that could result.

In addition to all the above-mentioned benefits, stainless steel has an extremely attractive and glossy finish which adds to the overall appearance of the application or equipment it is being used in.

Seaway Fluid Power is a leading provider of high-performance hydraulic stainless steel fittings, pumps, motors, and more at the most affordable prices in Ontario. It is a leading company in the region and is widely recognized for its A-grade hydraulics.

Our hydraulic products are suitable for applications in industries, like Construction, Agriculture, Food and Beverage, Forestry, Heavy Equipment, Marine, Mining, Power Generation, Tunnel Boring, and many others. The company has a dynamic staff of specialists who carry comprehensive knowledge and experience in hydraulics, machining, fabrication, and heavy equipment repair. The expertise of our specialists gives us a unique advantage over their competitors. To know more about us or our services, please visit or call us at 1-877-302-6283 (Toll-free).