One

//INHERITANCE//

Harry was sitting on his bed, it was 11:58 on the clock. In two minutes the clock will become 12 and then was Harry's birthday. He will become 15 then.

When the clock strikes 12 Harry felt a huge pain in his back. before he screamed out of pain he said a silence spell so that his uncle and aunt wouldn't hear him, and that he would have to deal with a angry uncle.

After the pain was gone he blackout and woke up in the morning by something that was tikking against his window.

It was an owl with a letter in her beak.

The letter said:

Dear Mr. Potter,                                                                                                                 We want you come to Gringrotts as soon as possible, because we need to talk about a few thing with you. In the envelop sits a key. Use the word "Knuts" and you will be apperated to Gringrotts. We see you soon Mr. Potter.                                                                          -Griphook

 He looked in the envelop and he saw the key, He let Hedwig lose so that she could fly outside and he putted some other clothes on and he looked in the mirror. He then noticed that it wasn't him who was standing in front of the mirror but someone else, well he tought that. Instead of Harry there stood a very tall man in front of the mirror with black and red striped wings. Black messy long hair, one Red and one green eye and fangs.

Harry putted a glamour on him and took his wand and invisibility cloke and a few little thin (like his trunk etc. but then a minature of it 'cause he shrunk the trunk so that it will fit into his bag) and took the key out of the envelope and said "Knuts" he then appeared in Gringrotts bank.

He said to a goblin that he needed to speak to Griphook and he showed the letter. The goblin walked to the back of the office and looked at him to say he needed to follow him.

Harry walked with the goblin to the back were on his way he could see multiple private office with goblins and wizards in it. 

They walked to the end of the hall and walked into the last room. They walked into the room and seated at the desk in the middel of the room. On the table was lying a empty paper with a very cleaned knife with a cloth around it.

Griphook told him he needed to cut his finger and put 3 drups on the paper. When the blood drups came on the paper it started vorming letters.

Fake Birth Certificate:

Adopted name:
Harry James Potter

Adoptive mother
Lily potter née Evans

Adoptive father
James Charles Potter

Adoptive godfather
Sirius Black, Remus Lupin

Adoptive godmother
Petunia Dursley née Evans

Heir
None

Real Birth Certificate:

Name
Kurvus Marvellous Riddle-Snape

Mother
Severus Riddle-Snape (alive)

Father
Tom Riddle (in hiding)

Godfathers
James Potter (deceased), Sirius Black (in hiding), Lucius Malfoy (alive), Remus Lupin (alive)

Godmothers
Lily Potter née Evans (deseased), Narcissa Malfoy née Black (alive), Bellatrix Lestrange Née Black (alive)

Mates
Three Mates: Unknow Sub/Dom Dark Veela, Unknow Sub Wolf/Vampire Hybrid, Unknow Sub Wolf/Vampire Hybrid 

Creature
Dominant, Dark Phoenix/Wolf/Vampire/Veela Hybrid

Vaults
Riddle-Snape
Slytherin
Huffelpuff
Ravenclaw
Gryffindor
Potter:  10 000 000 Galleons taken by APWBD
Riddle 
Snape

Powers
Wandles magic: 100% blocked
Parselmagic: 100% blocked
Parseltong: 50% blocked
Glamour: broken
Animagus: blocked

Potions:
Trustpotion: keyed to APWBD, G. Weasley, M. Weasley, Gryffindor
Lovepotion: keyed to G. Weasley
Hatepotion: keyed to Tom, Severus, Malfoy's (Lucius, Narcissa, Draco, Hermione), Slytherins  All placed by APWBD.

"Griphook, can you move everything as soon as possible out of this room and come if I say you can and please just do it NOW without any questions." Harr-Kurvus said. The goblin Immidiatly removed everything out of the room and walked out of the door. When the goblin was gone Har-uh-Kurvus let out a really angry and a to Powerfull scream and to whole room was on fire. After a While he put out the fire and said that the goblin could came back in.Griphook putted everything back in his origanel place with a flick of his hand.

(Harry goes now by Kurvus or Mr. Riddle-Snape or Heir Riddle-Snape)

"Is there a way to remove all the blocks and spells?" Kurvus asked. "Of course Mr. Riddle-Snape,just follow me to an pther room there you can dress into diffrent clothes for the incantion to remove all the blocks and potions."

After the incantion, and outside Gringrotts.

Kurvus walked into Diagon Ally and saw 4 pertiacly blonds who he needed to speak with.

//TO BE CONTINUED//