Chapter 1 (full)

She was going to do it, Hope Mikaelson was finally going to resurrect her father, Niklaus Mikaelson. along with him she will bring back her uncle, Elijah Mikaelson. Finally after over a year they will be back. Hope quickly gathered all of the thing she would need while also calling her entire family, her aunt Freya, aunt Rebekah, uncle Kol, aunt Davina, aunt Keelin, and her brother Marcel. She purposefully left out her legal guardian Caroline because she knew she wouldn't approve of her plan. Hope hated the woman she was overbearing and although when her father was alive she thought they were in love with each other it quickly became apparent that it was nothing more than a long term infatuation.

Hope knew the spell to bring her father and uncle back would be tricky, but she was determined, She also knew her aunt Freya, and Davina would help if need be. The spell she was using was much more complicated than it would have been if the other side was still around but that was destroyed over a decade ago. Although the spell is more complicated than it was 20 years ago it is still relatively simple. All she would need was a lot of candles, blood of their living family, something meaningful to the person (people) being resurrected , and a powerful witch and he would be back. Although the spell is simple it would take a lot of power for her, and would probably exhaust her. But this is the safest option because since she is using blood of her family when her father comes back the hollow won't come with him.

All hope has to do now is find personal item that use to belong to her uncle and father for the resurrection. She decided to use their daylight rings, she figured that they wore them for a thousand years the have to be meaningful.

Once Hope's family got there she quickly set up the things she needed, with her aunts Freya and Davina helping. She placed the candles and salt in a circle, she then carefully poured the ashes onto the floor.

Despite the rush Hope managed to memorize the spell and quickly recited it.

After a moment or two of intense silence not believing it worked a bright light shone. And from the burnt ashes rose Elijah and Niklaus Mikaelson naked as the day the were born.

Kol quickly threw two clothes at them, and they got dressed in vampire speed. The Mikaelsons then explained to the two what had happened and how they were back. Hope meanwhile was crying in happiness that she had succeded.

In that moment the Mikaelson family were happy not realizing the internal conflict the now alive Original Hybrid was facing wondering how his family was going to react to his monumental secret.

A/N how was it sorry it took so long but I am only 13 and school st5arted so slow update please comment and vot thanks.