Falling, Fallen: Episode 4

Disclaimer: The story is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters, and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.I do not own Tomorrow X Together and any of the kpop idols used in the story. Everything in the story is entirely fictional and doesn't mean to send hate to any of the models. Hopefully, you'd enjoy rereading the novel.

You were heading to the library because you didn't have any class-----suddenly, your classmate(Park Jun-Su) called out to you. You stopped walking and turned around------"Hi, Junsu," You said---- "Hey, y/n," he answered, taking a deep breath.

"Y/N, I want to tell you something," Junsu said------ "Sure," you answered. Junsu would've answered, but Yeonjun walked towards you two. "What's going on here?" he asked----- "It's none of your business," You answered and motioned Junsu to continue.

"I like you, Hwang Y/N," Junsu said----- "I've been in love with you since freshman year, but I dared not to confess," he said. Your eyes went wide------ 'He's in love with her?' Yeonjun thought.

"He's In Love WIth Her?" Yeonjun screamed. You were startled by Yeonjun's loud voice------you looked at Junsu; "You're in love with me?" You queried, and Junsu nodded. You were flattered but something is stopping you from accepting his feelings--------------- "Would you be my girlfriend, Hwang Y/N?" Junsu said.

"She can't date you," Yeonjun retorted; before you could answer Junsu's question------- "Hey! I think I can speak for myself---Thank you," You retorted. Yeonjun rolled his eyes----- "Why can't she date me?" Junsu implored----- "She can't date you because---" I cut him off.

"Junsu, can you give me a couple of days to think about and I'll tell you," you said------ "Sure, y/n, I'll be waiting for your response," Junsu answered. You nodded----he hugged you which caught you off-guard.

~~~

You turned towards Yeonjun------ "What's wrong with you?" You asked------ "Whatever do you mean!" he uttered, pretending not to know what you're referring to------ "Don't pretend!" You asserted.

"Fine, you want to know what's wrong with me?" Yeonjun said-----You stood there with your arms crossed over your chest. "Yes, I'd gladly want to know; what the heck is wrong with my best friend?" You said.

Yeonjun:

'You're clueless, y/n-----you can't take a hint that I'm falling for you," Yeonjun thought. I'm trying my best to tell you but you're so clueless. I get jealous whenever you talk with other guys-----why can't you see what you're doing to me. "Ahem! Choi Yeonjun!" You snapped------ "Forget it," I said but I would've left.

Y/N held my wrist stopping me------- "You're not going anywhere without giving me a proper explanation," she said. "You want an explanation?" I uttered------- "Yes, please let me hear what you have to say," she said.

I pulled her closer towards me------she looked into my eyes; my gaze fell on her lips----- "Why are you looking at m---?" I cut her off and pressed my lips against hers. Her eyes went wide------she pushed me away instantly; "Hey!" she yelled.

"What?-----You said you wanted an explanation, y/n, so there it is," I said------ "Y-You kissed m-me?" she stuttered------ "Yeonjun, we are best friends and nothing more than that," y/n said. "What if I don't want to be just your best friend, y/n?" I queried------ "What do you mean?" she asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" I retorted-----she looked at me weirdly; "I'm in love with you, y/n-----I guess it started since childhood, but I thought it was puppy love," I said. "However, my feelings for you became clear when we started junior year," I said.

"You're telling me this now, right after Junsu confessed?" y/n said---- "Yes, I can't lose you to him," I said and held her hands in mine. "Yeonjun, don't you think it's too late?---I can't forget what you said," y/n assured.

*Flashback*

"Would you listen to me then?" Yeonjun asked------ "No, you wouldn't because you'll make a dramatic scene," he spat. "You don't know me at all; if you think I'd make a dramatic scene because you wanted space, Choi Yeonjun," You ranted. "You know what, Hwang Y/N, why don't we stick to our remaining strangers' vow?" Yeonjun spat----- "I'll gladly love that," You replied.

"Guys, do you think two best friends can pretend to be strangers?" Shin-Young retorted----- "I'm willing to; if it means staying away from each other," You and Yeonjun spat. "You two are hurting each other by pretending not to care for one another," Shin-Young said.

You and Yeonjun looked at each other--------- "I don't care for her," Yeonjun said. "Yeonjun, h-how could you say that?" Shin-Young queried------ "You two used to be so close, so what's going on?" Shin-Young implored.

"Yeonjun---Choi Yeonjun, look at me when you talk to me," You declared---- "Y/N, can you please stop being so dramatic; I need space from you," Yeonjun yelled. "Space from me?----Did I do something wrong to you?" You asked. "Yes, I'm tired of you being around me," Yeonjun spat------ "Oh, if you're so tired of me, then let's get this clear," You stated.

****

You took your hand away from his------ "I'm sorry, Yeonjun, but I can't accept your feelings," You said----- "Not after what you said-----so let's continue being strangers and forget about each other," you said.

You would've left but Yeonjun back hugged you------- "Y/N, please give me a chance," Yeonjun said------ "Why?---Are you going to break my heart?" You said------ "Not a chance!" You said and took away his hands from your waist.

You walked away from him with tears in your eyes; you didn't want to say that to him------but the words he said flashed in your mind. You wanted to tell him you've fallen for him too-----but you couldn't get his words out of your mind.

"I'm sorry, Yeonjun/Y/N," You both said.