Meeting

A lone Cabin in the woods is seen sitting amongst the wildlife with guards all around it. Prince Hans is seen walking in with 2 guards present. And once inside a shadowy figure sits on a chair eyeing Hans with a mix of Hate, and pain his name is Y/N L/N Outcast EX- Soldier among other talents.

Hans: So do you know why I brought you here today Y/N!?

Y/N: Let me guess to make my life more miserable than it already is!

Hans scoffs and laughs as he slams his hand onto the table darting his eyes at Y/N trying to pierce his soul but it's nowhere near effective.

Hans: It was your fault you made your life how it is

Y/N hand clenches into a raged filled fist as he slammed it on the Table cracking the floor under the legs and shaking the ground a little bit.

Y/N: my family was in danger Hans I couldn't just sit around when i have a power to burn anyone alive. And you know Damn well I got framed for my parents murder.

Hans: don't try to lie about it Y/N you were seen at the murder scene. However I have a deal to propose to you. Interested?

Y/N looks down and sits back up until he looks at Hans and nods with instant Regret.

Hans: your deal is to how should it put it... deal with someone I hate and had made me look like the villain Queen Elsa New Queen of Arendell and Ice Witch.

Y/N Eyes widen at the name since it's Royalty and he gives a suspicious look at Hans

Y/N: you want me to murder a Queen just because you despise her and because she has strong powers only 1/1000000000000000 citizens have. You are insane!

Hans: oh I'm not insane I'm just doing a Arendell a favour.

Y/N: I don't know why I ever became a mercenary for you Hans. Maybe because I'm desperate or because my life had been destroyed since I discovered my Fire Powers. But this is the last time I'm doing something for you as soon as I Killed Elsa I will disappear of the face of the earth. And you can't stop me or try to find me. Got it!

Hans: Go ahead and disappear after it does not bother when I have a party to celebrate after the I've witch is dead.

Y/N Sighs and growls as he looks at Hans with a glare that could make you regret any sins you have done since birth.

Y/N: your playing a dangerous game Hans trying to murder royalty one of the greatest crimes in history. I hope you regret your sins after my last adventure is done. Now get out out of my cabin while I sort myself out...

Han nods with a proud smirk on his face as he starts to walk out with his guards.

Y/N: oh and Hans!

Hans looks at Y/N as he glares at Him

Y/N: if you think about blaming this little scheme of yours on me if it's gets discovered don't even mention my name or I will go to your castle and burn you in your sleep.

Y/N then stand up and walks to Hans ignoring the guards pointing their spears at him Y/N eyes then burn with fire

Y/N: Got it my dear prince now have a nice trip back home.

Hans smirks as he signal his guards to follow him out.

Y/N then stops his Held in rage and he stops his burning eyes and he notices the cabin had gotten a lot more Warmer from his rage. He then sighs and puts his face on his hands.

Y/N: I should of never been created and now I'm a outcast freak monster mums tell their children in stories. They call me the Fire Demon but I'm only Y/N and will still be him wether or not I kill Elsa or not.

The Screen Fades to black as Frozen: Fire And ice appears. With one end being Ice Blue and the other being Fire like red.

(Will add Cover for book once made)