TITHLI'S POOH

Hey guys how are you all...
Hope you all are going well....and i believe still some people will  remember me.......and sorry for my inactive in wattpad....

Wish you all A very happy new year buddies....this year may brong you a bright days ahead.....

Lets move on to the story......

Here i am going to tell about a pure relationship which is bonded by their love.....love is not only between life partners or blood related persons....it is between every two  pure souls

Lets moves into story......

We can see a compact home which lost its colour of happiness a few days back....

One man is moving near a room by carrying a plate which is having a food.......he knocked the door....

He heard that same crying sound and those same words......

His heart is bleeding to hear his sweet chirping sister's voice like this....

It had been a day after a discharge of his sister from the hospital,she didn't allowed any people in her family to neae her or see her face even her brothers......she didn't ate or drank anything just they can hear her crying sound or any broken sound of things......he returned back as his sister cried him to go away...

The total family is expecting for a single person....their single hope....the man whom they bashed badly a year back...

The room door opened after two days.....and the girl came outside.She saw him aftee many years as she opened the door after hearing his voice.....

Without wasting a second the girl ran towards him and hugged him tightly......

The man totolly broken to see his tithli  like this....he know her for past 7 years never in his dreams he thought that situation will occur to tithli.... she is the one who shown happiness in his broken life but know she broken completely beyond repair...

 she is the one who shown happiness in his broken life but know she broken completely beyond repair

That girl's family looked at them with pity and sadful eyes.......finally she speaks loudly....!!!!

Help me pooh i can't get out of these things why he did that to me.....i can't even imagine that he will give this pain to me.....why pooh...???why he did this to me....????!!!!

Her pooh just hugged her tightly not able to answer her.......but his eyes fully filled with anger to kill that ******for making his  tithli like this...

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

So how's this intro guys.....??? Can i procede this story...??

Will you all like it???

Do comment me whether to write this story or not....

With love

Sree💞