Chapter 1

(hi I am OnlyXDandYT. This is my first ever story and I am very sorry for the bad grammar I am from China. But in this universe ink, dream and blueberry are girls. I know that they are boys but we need babies. Only girls can have babies apparently and we need paperjam so I hope you can forgive me now on to the story)

Ink's P.O.V
I love school but I don't like jocks. They always bully me just because I'm a nerd. Well it's a new school and I can maybe get some new friends. Because last year I didn't have any but old friends who isn't in that school. I just hope that I won't be alone. 'hears alarm ring' "oh it's time for school!" I got up from bed and got dressed. I took a quick shower and went downstairs. "good morning sweetie. " mom said then my brother went downstairs "morning sis." I waved to them and started to eat breakfast. After breakfast I packed my school bag and I went out with my brother. At school I went to the office and got the schedule plus my number for my locker. I looked at it and I had.....
Schedule ink:
1st. Art
2nd. Science
3rd. PE
4th.  language art
Lunch
5th. Mathematics
6th. Social Studies
Free time
7th. Strategic reading
8th. Family & consumer
Locker number 991
After looking at the schedule I went to my locker good thing I went to school early so I could be alone but after awhile the hallways were filled with people. I then saw three jocks walking down the hallway. They started to wink at girls and almost all the girls were drooling over them. One looked like a DJ and he was wearing sunglasses with YOLO on it and another one's eye was covered by squares, last one looked like a glitching computer screen. I looked at the time and the bell is gonna ring soon. So I took my sketchbook and left to art class. I sat next to the jock that had the sunglasses But I didn't care. So I started to sketch out anime characters that I thought of.

My art teacher look down to see my drawings and she was impressed and said "good job, it's beautiful." she smiles and walks away. Then the jock sitting next to me looked at me and took his sunglasses off a little bit. I have to admit his eyes were pretty. Then I continue back to drawing.

Then the art teacher came back to look again and she was still impressed with the drawings. I then went to my locker and took out all of my books and went to class.

Error's P. O. V
At my next class I site next to my brother fresh. He was very shocked so I asked him why. "I showed my eye to the new girl and she just turned without fangirling." and after I heard that I was almost as shocked as him. But then our teacher walked in so we stayed quiet. "today we will have a group project that is 50% of your grade you will not be the one to pick. I will pick the groups. I hope it will be one of my bros but then I saw the new girl. I then felt something that I never felt before it was so weird. Then the teacher made groups and said "Fresh and Blueberry Dream and Cross, Geno and Reaper, Unlust and Sans, Fell and Nightmare last but not least Error and Ink. Everyone now go to your partners." I went to Ink and we decided that I will give her my number after school. "

Time skip to after school. Yes I am lazy.

After school I was walking with my brothers. Then I saw her wearing a headset and sitting. I then noticed me and my brothers mom and we went to the car. Before I went into the car I messed with Ink's headset and noticed her blushing and winked at her.

(this is the first chapter)