Chapter 1

Jesse POV

I watched petra stab her sword into the center of the clock. I smiled as I ran to her.

"Petra you did it!" I yelled, running towards petra. Petra jumped down from the clock as it disappeared, putting her sword back into her inventory.

"Yeah, I guess I did huh?" Petra said, a confident, joyful expression on her face.

"Awesome job, I am so proud of you!" I cried, smiling widely at my girlfriend. She then hugged Petra tightly, practically squeezing every ounce of air out of the redhead's lungs.

"Uhh help....crushing.....lungs...." Petra said, her face red from lack of oxygen. I laughed a bit before releasing her.

Lukas cleared his throat. "Not to interrupt all the celebrating but escaping.....?" He said, pointing towards the exit.

"I cant leave without Vos.." Jack said, a look of sadness in his eyes. I turned to face Lukas.

"You go ahead guys, we'll catch up okay?" I say. Lukas sighed.

"Just.....Just hurry okay? I don't like worrying about you." I gave him a reassuring smile as he walked through the exit with Radar and Luna following him. I turned my attention back to Jack and Petra. Jack walked away, stopping close short. His face was full of worry for his friend. If it were Petra who was missing I'd react the same way. She's the love of my life.

"I need to find Vos" he said, still not looking at either of us. He turned around to us.

"Don't worry Jack, I'm going to help you find him." I say reassuringly.

"Me too" Petra chimed in.

"Thank you, guys." He said with a slight nod of his head.

"Well...." a voice said. We all turned around to see who had spoken. We all turned around to see who has spoken. It......It was Vos! He had his back turned to us.

"This is a little.......disappointing." He said, still not turning around to look at us. We all were confused.

"Vos!" Jack yelled in surprise. Vos however didn't seem phased by Jack, continuing to speak as if Jack hadn't said anything at all.

"Oh I tried....I really, really did." He said. What the hell was happening?!

"I....how did you get here, Vos?" Jack asked, sounding just as confused as I was. Vos once again acted like Jack hadn't said a thing.

"Oh Jesse. Jesse, Jesse, Jesse, I just don't understand you. Letting your friends go?" Vos asked. He went on. "Radar? He clearly wasn't supposed to make it, despite you dragging him along." Vos finally turned around. "Losers.....are supposed to lose." He said before turning away from us again. That's sounded very familiar to me.

"Are you seriously buying into all this? Into the Admin's craziness?" I asked, still trying to figure out why what Vos said was so familiar to me.

"Buying into it? Oh you poor soul. I made it." He said, his eyes narrowing slightly. "Tsk. Haven't you figured it out yet, you dumbass!" Vos' face was full with anger as he pointed a finger at Jack. Jack's jaw dropped as he took a step back in shock. Vos started to come towards us, his body lighting up with each step before he flew into the air and revealed his true identity.

"He's the Admin" i say, my face changing to an angry expression as everything clicked. He jumped down on the ground with a chuckle.

"Oh you are a smart cookie Jesse, of course I am!" He admitted happily.

"Vos......the whole time?" Jack asked in disbelief, sinking to his knees in despair as realization struck him. Th admin rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"No, not the whole time you idiot! The real Vos would have never survived in my sea temple that long!" The admin explained in an annoyed tone. He changed the subject. "I am disappointed, Jesse. You obviously just don't have what it takes to really be my friend" he says, glaring at me.

"Are you serious? I would never be your friend, your psycho!" I shout angrily. He suddenly glanced over at Petra and raised his hand up, causing all of us to be lifted into the air.

"Well, it hasn't all been to waist." He said. With a wave of his hand the gauntlet was taken off my hand and put onto Petra's hand. She yelped in fear.

"Technically Petra here was the winner. Sure there are a few flaws we need to work through but we'll get there......in time....."he said. He raised his had high into the air and before I knew it, Petra was gone.

"JESSE!"

Word count: 777