⋆Nineteen⋆

"𝕠𝕨 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥, 𝕨𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥."

...

Millie runs out of the cabin and begins to walk the trail. Not having a destination, yet she continues to walk.
She is entirely numb, trying to come up with a reason for why Finn flipped out on her in such a manner. Sure he was intoxicated. Nevertheless, there has to be a reason for him to get so angry at her all of a sudden.

What did I ever do to him??

Millie begins to tear up as she notices the friendship that she may have now lost. Sure she has only known Finn for a few days; however, within that short amount of time, she feels as if he has been able to understand her better than most people can. He has listened to what most people call "white privilege" problems and has been able to reconcile with her.

"dont start with me Ms.fucking Brown."

Finn's demented tone haunts her as she continues to walk through the cold night, the only thing keeping her insulated being the warm tears rolling down her cheeks.

I can't be in that cabin.

Not right now. Not with him.

She knows, however, that she could get into significant trouble if she spends the night at another cabin, Mr.Hopper has made that very clear.

"You know you're such a fucking suckup it's honestly kind of sad."

However now she's purely mad, she isnt stuck up, however, due to her family's reputation she needs to behave.

The only thing she could do is say that Finn is making her uncomfortable; however, she knows that that is not him.

She saw it in his eyes; filled with rage and confusion. That wasn't the Finn she has meet and laughed with these past few days. And when she looked long enough, she could see his true self trying its best to show through, though succumbing to the considerable amount of alcohol.

Millie looks down at her phone, as she scrolls through her contacts with a blurred vision due to the build-up of tears.

She finds Sadies name and decides that she may be able to hang out at her and Lilias Cabin.

"Hey Mills what's up" Sadie answers at the other end of the call. However, she is barely audible due to the loud background noise.

"Where are you?" Millie asks.

"At this party, you should come, it's really fun."

"Oh," Millie answers, disappointment evident in her tone. "No, im okay, thanks."

However, even in the noisy setting, Sadie can tell when her friend isnt being truthful.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

Millie doesnt want to cause her friend any trouble, so instead of pouring her heart out at this moment, she decides to let her best friend enjoy her time and have fun at the party she is attending.