All the cheeses

After slipping on my shoes for another boring day at school. I took my keys (the ones with the my chemical romance keyrings) and unlocked the same old door like every other day. I took one step out of the house and i was greeted by 'WHAAAAAT! You've never played tuber simulator?' I rub my eyes and try to figure out what just happened. PEWDIEPIE?!?!??!?
There he floated. No legs. Just the top half of his body paused in mid-air,smiling with a case full of money.

I flashed back to last week when i entered that mr beast competition called ' enter to win £200,00 sent to your house by pewdiepie. I didnt think that i would actually win!?!

'There is one catch' screamed Felix into my face - awaking me from my day dream.
"What is it?" I reply with a confused expresion
" you have to use all of the money to buy as much cheese as you can."
Mr beast got out of the car and ran over
"Did you say the catch?"
"Yup" felix replied
"And about Boris?" Mr beast added
Pewdiepie said nothing but handed me a slip of paper. His face concerned.

————————————————————————
Dear the bearer of the prize,
As you know, you must use your new-found money to buy an excessive amount of cheese.

Once you have bought these cheese you must feed it all to boris johnson. This is needed because we have been told that if he gets £100,000 worth of cheese, Johnson will actually get brexit done. We knew that wouldn't be enough so we need you to do double.

Many thanks,
Joe
the food corporation.

P.s if this is not done in 3 weeks, we will have no choice but to take all of your shrek dvds and twenty one pilots cds.
————————————————————————
"Who's joe" i asked.
"JOE MAMA!" The two screamed with a giggle.

"You are so immature! And anyway. There is no way you are going to make me do this!" I shouted at the two men in anger.
"You have to." They exclaimed "you were locked into this when you emtered this competition. You thought we would just give you money because you clicked a button?!?"

"See you at sainsbury's in half an hour!" They shouted as they walked back to their car and with the slam of a BMW , they were gone. Only a wiff of gas to remember them by.

End of part one

If you can read this, you are not dyslexic.