happy birthday!!

Olivia and D'Angelo rushed around the house, getting things prepared for K'Mani and Kameron. "Olivia, I love you." D'Angelo looked at her for a quick second to say. Olivia smiled at him before kissing his mouth.

D'Angelo smacked her ass and laughed. "After this party I want you naked and afraid."
Olivia laughed, but stopped when she saw how serious he was. "Very afraid."

The two of them were just getting home from business trips. "Boy..." D'Angelo kissed Olivia's so hard, she bumped into a wall.

"I'm not a boy. How many times you want me to prove that?" Olivia smiled and grabbed his ass. He kissed her one more time before going to the store to get the cake.

Gerald came inside the house and laughed at Olivia. "What's funny?" She asked.
"Fix your hair. Pull your clothes down, and be careful. I know my son."

Olivia blushed and watched TV. When D'Angelo came back, she and hook continued to decorate the house, the pool area, and living room. "Janet and Sean are on the way with the punch and juice."

When Sean and Janet come, they place their gifts by the couch and proceed to help D'Angelo and Olivia. Gerald sat on the couch, smiled, and flicked through channels.

Sean looked at Janet. Thinking 'Damn time goes by so fast...' Janet nudged him, smiled and kissed him. "Come back to Earth, Daddy."

They all heard Gerald say "Not on the kids birthday." Everyone laughed and hugged Gerald. He to laughed and hugged them back.

After the food was done, the guest were there, and everything was in place, the twins finally arrived.

D'Angelo place a tiara on K'Mani's head as Olivia placed a crown on Kameron's head. All the kids there gave oohs and ahs.

"Thanks Mommy and Daddy." Both twins said in a whisper. D'Angelo hugged them both. "Mommy what did you make?" K'Mani asked.
"Rotel, wings, sandwiches." Olivia said. D'Angelo smiled as he watched Kameron struggle to sit in a stool chair. "Daddy, up!"
D'Angelo helped him and fixed his food.

After everyone was served, they prayed, ate and got seconds. All the kids headed outside to the pool where Gerald waited to play some pool games with the kids. " Hey Mommy." D'Angelo said to Olivia as he pulled her close.

"Hey Daddy." She kissed him on the neck before she heard "You want to take my offer up?"
She growled at his words "Freaky ass."

The two of them joined the kids in the pool, playing Marco Polo. When the party ended, Kameron and K'Mani showed their guests out and went to their parents. "Thanks Mommy and Daddy. I don't know about Kameron, but I had fun."

Kameron argued back "hey, I had fun too!" Olivia and D'Angelo shook their heads.

Gerald walked in, so the kids ran to him and hugged him. Gerald hugged them back and went to his room. Janet and Sean walked in, so the kids hugged and thanked them too.
"No problem kiddos."

After all their gifts were put away, both Kameron and K'Mani took a shower and prepared for bed. Sean slapped Janet on the butt, which made a really loud sound. The kids peeked out their rooms. "It's just Sean and Janet baby bro, we ain't gotta fight nobody."

The two of them went back to sleep. Sean and Janet laughed as they left, headed for home.

Meanwhile, D'Angelo and Olivia were enjoying a hot shower together. D'Angelo picked Olivia up and she washed his back, neck, and hair. D'Angelo loved the showers they would have together. It's wet and slippery.

"You done up there, Ma?" D'Angelo asked when he felt her hands stop massaging his scalp. Olivia was biting her lip. She was horny. 'God, help me.' she prayed, but D'Angelo somehow figured out what was going on. "Need some help making that pussy feel better?"

Olivia bit his shoulder and laughed. "Why?" He asked.

"I can do that." She said before she climbed off his shoulders. He took some time to admire everything: her hips, thighs, tits, nipples, feet, stomach, neck, arms, and everything in between. Olivia did the same, biting her lip.

"Don't worry," he whispered in her ear, "you should still be afraid." A shiver ran up her body, despite the hot water showering her.

The two of them got out the shower, dressed, and checked on the kids. "They're beautiful, Daddy."

"Girl, take your ass to the room, so I can be in something beautiful." Olivia giggled and closed the door."

"Put your money where your mouth is Hubby." Olivia teased as she stood in front of their bed.

"Hands on the wall, Wifey. I have a search warrant." Olivia did as told. D'Angelo kneeled behind her. He licked her cheeks before how tongue slid inside her. "Ride it just like that."

"Rain on me." He said as he placed Olivia on top of his dick, slowly pushing her up before pulling her down again. Olivia moaned each time their bodies met. She rode him until she couldn't anymore.

"Shit, Olivia!" D'Angelo yelled as he felt himself coming. He grabbed her to hold her in place so she could be filled with more of his kids, but what was the point?

After that, D'Angelo place her on his mouth. "Ah, D'Angelo!" Her hips rocked back and forth, side to side. His tongue move in circles. He pulled her down, so she couldn't run.

"Sit your ass right here and enjoy the ride." He said to her. Olivia was about to tap out when she felt D'Angelo laugh beneath her.

D'Angelo made her tap out anyway.

Now she had her ass in the air, hands behind her back, and face in a pillow. D'Angelo smiled at her body in this position. She's knew he was smiling at her, but she was helpless at this point.
"This what you want, wifey?"

"D'Angelo. Stop fucking playing." Olivia groaned when she felt him slide the tip partially in and back out. He slid in and out of her, and received moans and groans. "Last chance to back out, woman." He said.
"Just fuck me already, man!!" Olivia shouted. D'Angelo smiled wickedly at his wife before giving her exactly what she asked for.
No sleep. No breaks. No water, unless it was her raining on him.
...
Good morning!! I hope you all enjoy this new book.
The twins are growing up so fast.

As always stay tuned, COMMENT and LIKE.