ᴍᴏʀɪsᴜᴋᴇ ʏᴀᴋᴜ || ☁️

𝘊𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘉𝘰𝘺, 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘉𝘰𝘺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe it's summer already."

"Got any plans, Yaku-senpai?" Lev asked.

"Well, we were planning on going to the mountains again this summer."

"Whoa! Really? Bring us souvenirs!"

"Uh..."

"Well, this is where we part ways," Kuroo said, standing beside Kenma. "See ya."

"Bye, Captain!"

The two waved before turning to walk away to their street. Yaku and Lev continued walking, making small talk until the taller male had to part ways with him as well. He walked down the paved sidewalk, enjoying the silence. The summer heat beat down on him, making beads of sweat form on his forehead. He wiped it off as he opened the gate to his house and closed it behind him.

"I'm home!"

"Welcome home!"

He hung his bag on the wall and took off his shoes. "So, when are we leaving?"

"Hmm?"

"Our trip to the mountains. Did you forget, mom?"

"No, no. It's just..."

She looked a little hesitant to speak, but let out a sigh. "I'm afraid our plans to go to the mountains have been canceled."

Morisuke was speechless. "What...?"

"I'm sorry, honey. I know how much you were looking forward to this trip, but the car is wrecked."

"Wrecked?"

"Your sister decided it'd be a good idea to drive the car while she was drunk," said a male.

Morisuke's father and his sister entered the house. He sighed heavily. "The car is completely totaled," he said, turning to S/n. "No more trip."

He took off his blazer before walking off to his room. "Thanks a lot, S/n. You made Dad mad and ruined our family vacation."

Morisuke shook his head and headed off to his own room, grabbing a book off his shelf and flopping onto the bed. S/n rolled her eyes. "Everyone acts so dramatic over this."

"S/n, it was a family trip we were going to take together. Now, it's not going to happen."

"Whatever."

"Act your age, please. You're acting so reckless. I'd expect something like this from Morisuke."

"I'm going to my room."

She watched as S/n stomped up the stairs, letting out a sigh. Suddenly, her phone started ringing. "Hello?"

"Hey, darlin'! How are you?"

"Oh. Dad. I'm doing fine. How are you?"

"Nothing much, sweetheart. Just wondered what you were up to since we last talked."

"Well, we were going to leave tomorrow for our trip to the mountains, but...S/n ended up wrecking the car."

"Is she alright?"

"She's fine. But, we have no way of getting to the mountains otherwise. We'll have to use the money we saved up on repairs. Even then...we may need to buy a new car if it's too damaged. We'll probably just stay home this year."