Beginning

Hi, this is just a one-shot. I hope you enjoy it!

⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢

I arrived at three forty-five just just like I did every Thursday afternoon. I wrapped my coat tighter around my person when the cold wind started to nip my sides. 

I was wondering what was taking him so long. It usually doesn't take him this long to open the door because he should know that it was me. Growing impatient, I frisked for the key he gave me in my pocket and invited myself in. I shut the door behind me and found relief in the warm environment. I shrugged off my coat and folded it across his couch.

"Hello?" I called out, waiting for a response. "Carson, are you here?" I heard laughter coming from upstairs, so I went there to check it out. He usually didn't have any guest at this time because its usually our time. "Hey, Carson, you up here?" I was met with five pairs of eyes staring at me. "Oh, uh, hello."

"Lea, you're right on time." I glanced over at Carson, who looked at me with a go-along-with-everything-I-say look.

"I tried not to be too late," I played off, flashing a wide smile. I glanced at Carson and gave him a harsh look. "Carson, here, forgot to tell me the right time until the last minute."

He got up and laughed forcefully. "You know me, I'm not very punctual. I always forget the time of day."

That's an understatement, I thought to myself. I put on a smile as he led me to a chair next to him. He offered me wine, which I happily took and a salad bowl.

"Lea, this is my family." I choked mid-sip and started coughing at his words. "You okay, darling?"

Darling? That's definitely new.

"Yeah, I just wasn't expecting to meet your family," I told him after pushing all the liquid from out of my lungs.

"I wanted it to be a surprise," he smiled. "Now, that's my Mother, Pam; my Father, Reggie; My sister, Caitlin; and my brother, Chris."

"Lovely to meet you all," I said with a smile.

"And family, this is my girlfriend, Lea."

Girlfriend! I'm glad I wasn't drinking or I would've spit it out on his face. What the hell was going on? We were definitely not in a relationship. This was strictly business.

Carson and I have had a long history of hook-ups ever since we were in high school, and we've just never been able to break away from each other. We've helped each other through so many things by our weekly "sessions." It may not be exactly the healthiest way for us to cope with our problems, but it did help. No one ever knew because we were so good at hiding it.

Our lives over the years had been very sad. We both had terrible luck when it came to our problems with our families, friends, and even ourselves.

After ditching a party one night because we've both had it rough that day, we talked and then fell into bed. It had became our little secret ever since then.

Now, both of us in our early twenties, we've still never quite lost what we had. We got along great, had nice dinners, went out partying together– things that friends usually did, but with a side of sex. It's strictly platonic, really. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Girlfriend?" Chris said with shock. "There's no way you're tiny dick actually satisfied someone."

I held my tongue. He obviously hadn't seen his manly-hood before. Sometimes I wished it was tiny so it would hurt less.