Losing them

If you don't like the sound of the name or the bio of the story just press the ⬅️ button on the top of the page it's really not that hard to stop from hating thanks~Admin

Hiccups POV•
I was walking around with my parents laughing and talking as usual my dad well he was a lieutenant for the U.S Army and my mum I call her the victim of loving a veteran cause she has to deal with the fear of losing dad every day. my fears is about the same as her losing dad and becoming a target. "dad?" I asked ready to become annoying since I've come to enjoy it "what son?" He asked looking down at me since I was short but I prefer fun size "dad?" "What son?" "Dad! Im talking to you!" "And im answering what?!" "Dad c'mon answer me" he got annoyed and ignored me. 'lets see how well you came ignore me' I thought to myself "dad", "dad", "dad" to be honest I was getting annoyed as well and a question popped into my head as mum started laughing "dad can I as you a question, can I ask you a question, can I ask you a qessstion?" (Qea-east-tion) I said over exaggerating question with a qeast (qea-east) "what do you want boy?!" Dad was really annoyed "wow I just wanted to ask why do you want me to go to the army not to blow up my ears, I swear you can stop a battle with your voice" i said rubbing my ears as mum laughed "I want to see you become a man Hiccup" dad answered with a better voice but I could barely hear him "hey mum?" "Yes" I pushed her into dad saying Stoick and Valka sitting in a tree K I S S I N G" "that's it come here" they started chasing me as I ran "what it's true" I laughed but I didn't know and nether did they know we walked into a felid mine it was a matter of seconds before BOOM!!

I was thrown at least five feet away from where I was everything turned black.
I woke up three hours later I was against a tree I rubbed my eyes to better my vision "mum? Dad? Anybody?!" I was now scared nothing was in sight but a cloud of dust i heard growling from not so far in front of me I tried to stand up but fell I lost half of my shin on my left leg I finally got up but I was losing a list of blood the growling came closer yellow eyes appeared the growling was coming from wolves "ahh! Anybody help me!" Was the only thing I could say. I picked up a stick to hit the wolves if they came to close then I remembered what a friend of mine said before they ran away "throw me in with the wolves I'll come back leading the pack"
~flash back~
"Hey there you are wanna see something cool Hiccup?" Asked a girl with short brown hair "uh sure anything" I was always respectful to her because she was my only friend and she had a way with wolves her parents would take her to a therapist to see if she was losing her mind but I knew she never lied "follow me" and with that we ran into the woods "where are we heading?" "You'll see" we where dodging trees and branches till we reached our destination "wow" was the only word I said as i stared into the festinating creatures yellow eyes "wow indeed I just hope I can stop all the wolf killing around here, im wan they are attacking farm animals but if we make a park for them a safely move all the wolves there we can help the farms and the wolves" she said as hope grew into her eyes "yeah wouldn't that be something" I replied "here wanna know a trick every wolf is afraid of fire well wolf dogs if your lucky to go across one people had made it harder for dogs and wolves to collide" "I stared in awe as the wolf came over to me and jumped on top of me making me fall down the wolf started to lick me "h-hey knock it off" I yelled trying to get the wolf off
~end of flash back~
I lit the stick on fire just incase the wolves where wolf dogs none of the wolves where scared "I'm in deep trouble" i muttered one of the wolves jumped up to tackle me when a Black Timber wolf jumped out of a bush and took the wolf to the ground how did I know it was a Timber Wolf lets just say I studied wolves to.
The Black wolf stood in front of me facing the other wolves ready to but one that came close to me was he protecting me or was he wanting me all to himself for dinner the wolf was missing a few teeth and had a big bleeding wound on his left hind leg. a White wolf jumps up to attack the Wolf and get me But the Black wolf caught back grabbing the wolf by the neck making him yelp he let go and the pack ran away. the wolf look at me and I fell to the ground tired of balancing on one leg.