~ Chapter 1 - Met you at a restraunt ~

The banner was made by meeee!
Sadly u cant see Hoodie but atleast you can see the text aye?

If you have read fanfics before you would know what Y/N etc. means. But if not here's an explaination:

Y/N = Your name
C/N = Crush's name
E/C = Eye colour
H/C = Hair colour
F/N = Friend's name

I'm sorry if there's some others that you guys might not understand, anyways. Enjoy people who actually bothered to read MY story. ('ω')

Also, be free to change the gender! I will be using a girl in this story so if you're a boy or recognised as a boy (does that make sense??) then go ahead and change the gender around! ( ˘ω˘ )

Y/N:

"Cool cool, see you in a bit!" I hung up on my friend.

Tonight we were going to the restraunt we usually hang out at and talk about boys. We can sometimes go off topic but around 90% of the time it was about boys. I squealed, holding my phone tight and waving my hands around. I jumped up from the couch and ran to my bedroom. I was SO excited! We honestly haven't done something like this in a few months now. It felt nice just to finally catch up with the few of my friends and talk about stuff that we all love and know we can keep a secret about. I started to scavenge through my closet, looking for something appropriate to wear. And ofcoarse... NO DRESSES! (If your a male or identify yourself as a male just pretend you picked out shorts or jeans or whatever you want 😅, I'm sorry) I hated dresses. I didn't like them one single bit though my parents still bought me them and usually begged me to wear them. I never did ofcoarse. They could never make me not in a million years! I sighed, seeing I didn't really have appropriate out-going clothes.
I'll just wear a hoodie with some shorts
But then I thought about how my friends would react if I came like that.
I sighed.
Fine, one night.
I took one of the dresses off the coat hanger.
Ew..
Once again I sighed, also shaking my head as an extra affect.
Maybe I'll just wear that skirt from a few years back and then just a long sleeve shirt with my denim jacket?
I nodded.
I scavenged through the pants drawer in my closet. I looked for about half a minute before I found it.
"Aha!" I picked them up putting them around a metre or two away from my face. My glad face turned into an utter confusion. I tilted my head.
"It looks a bit small now.." I wasn't super surprised knowing that I haven't worn it for a few years now. I shrugged.
"It should be okay. We'll only be sitting down anyway. Hardley anyone will notice." I started to get undressed and reapplied the clothes that were picked out from the closet by me. I walked towards the mirror and was actually quite surprised. They weren't as short as they looked. They were just above my knees. I smiled in approval.
"I think this is fine." I was honestly proud of how the outfit turned out, it actually looked quite... good..?

Time skip to at the restraunt

"(Y/N)!" They shouted in happiness, glad you were FINALLY here. Ofcoarse I was the last one here. I am always late to anything regardless of how quick I was preparing. I sat down on one of the empty seats at the table and looked at your three best friends F/N, F/N and F/N! (If you don't have friends/best friends then HHJXJGSXHKJCHGUCD MAKE UP PRETEND FRIENDS OR OC'SSSSSSS!! Btw I'll be doing like friend 1 etc. so u can put one of ur friends as friend 1 and then another one as friend 2 so on so on, you get what I mean? AAAAAANNNYYWAYYYYY!!!!)
"So, ready to tell our new, official dirty secrets about our crushes~" Friend 2 asked as she began huddling into a circle around the table with us. We all looked around at eachother with smirks on our faces then nodded, until...
"Ready to order secret-spreading ladies?" We all looked up and saw a man, around our age orrr.. maybe about 1-2 years older. He had shiny, dark brown hair with beautiful blue eyes that had hazel around the iris. Nice, obviously worked-out, slim body. Possibly everybody's dream boy.
The boy then made eye contact with me, his eyes slightly widening, mouth opening a little bit. Quite like the facial expression I was giving. My friends looked at the waiter then to me, then back to the waiter with a smirk on their face.
I shook my head to get myself out of love land. The boy seemed to snap out of whatever he was thinking about aswell because I saw him rubbing his eyes and putting back his expression he was doing before.
"Tsk, love birds. Anyway, could I order a medium Hawaii burger with a Pepsi. And extra fries aswell please!" Friend 3 asked.
I blushed.
"F/N!!" I whisper-shouted at her with puffy cheeks. She chuckled
"Y-yup, anyone else ready to order?"
"Could I get the fish and chips please with a sprite? Thanks." Friend 1 said, pointing out on the menu what she wanted to order.
"Ofcoarse. Anyone else?" Friend 2 and I looked at eachother.
"I've already had dinner." She mouthed to me. Somehow I got what she was saying and turned back to look at the waiter. He was so handsome... but I really shouldn't think of a waiter like that.. I don't even know what his name is or if he's a drug-addict or something. We had a lot of those here.
"I-I guess I'll order then.." I looked through the menu quickly. There it was. "I'll order the schnitzel and chips please." I smiled at the waiter, he seemed to give a kind of forced smile back but who knows. Maybe that was his average smile. The boy wrote it down quickly.
"Anything else ladies before I leave you to spread your secrets?" He chuckled. His chuckle was the cutest thing ever. Almost as cute as him. My heart felt like EXPLODING!
"No, that's all thanks." Friend 2 gave the waitress a small smile before he walked away.
Now,
It was time for secret telling...
We all huddled in and silently giggled.