Hi, I'm Truly Your Fan !

"Hyung, you've been called by our boss." Hwanhoong said.

"Me? Only me?" Youngjo replied.

Hwanhoong just nodded.

Youngjo went to his boss' office. He knocked.

"Come in." Do Hoon the CEO said.

"Excuse me, Sir.. did you, call me ?" Youngjo asked politely.

"Ah, yes. Take a seat."

"I'll be quick, I would like you to be included as a co-star in Mamamoo's new commercial MV.." Do Hoon said.

"Oh,,," Youngjo was shocked but he's happy.

"You were chosen because you're the longest trainee, I mean in 3 different companies, of course. But the most important thing is, actually the concept won't suit you, but take it as a challenge. You chose the concept, not the concept chose you." Do Hoon explained.

"Take it as a challenge and a learning for your debut later." Do Hoon continued.

"I will, Sir. I will work hard and I hope I won't disappoint you. Thank you."

"Ok. Your manager will tell you the detail this afternoon. Then you'll be filming within five days. Good luck, Youngjo-ah !"

Youngjo then went back to the practicing room and he had never felt this happy, because....

Five days later,

[On the MV set]

Youngjo wearing a light blue shirt come to the set.

"Ah, there you are, Youngjo-ah..come, I'll introduce you to the girls." manager said.

"Girls, this is Youngjo. He's a trainee at your company. He'll be your co-star for the MV."

Youngjo bowed,"Hello, my name is Kim Youngjo, I look forward for your help today. Thankyou.." his heart skipped a beat.

He met her.

"Ah...another Kim...are you as weird as Kim Yongsun, Youngjo-ssi?" she joked and smiled at him.

"Yaaa !" Yongsun yelled.

"Kidding, nice to meet you." she bowed and smiled.

They all bowed each other.

"Okay, so which one of you will go first, all of you will have your own scene with Youngjo, rite?" manager asked.

"I'll go first ! I reached here first !" she pointed herself.

"Okay, you go first." Yongsun said and then she left.

"Go, go get ready, I better to take a little sleep. C'mon Unni . " Hyejin left. So did Moonbyul.

"See you later," she waved.

"So..." she greeted Youngjo again.

"Shall I introduce myself? Hi, I'm Wheein." she offered her hand to shake with him.

He accepted with joy," Hi, I'm truly your fan !"

Wheein got shy," Ah...thank you.."

"I'm sorry..." he got shy too.

"It's okay, so...have we met each other before, at the company? Sorry, I can't remember.." She asked shyly.

"Yes, couple of times...but, I just bowed, so..maybe you didn't recognize me.." Youngjo replied.

"Ah,,,I'm truly sorry." She covered her mouth with her tiny hands.

Cute.

"It's alright, Sunbaenim.." he said.

"Yaa, don't call me like that. I'm not that old." she laughed.

"Then, Wheein-ssi, or Wheein Noona" Youngjo joked.

"Yaa,,, are you really younger than me?" she asked in curiosity.

"I'm 95L." he replied.

"Me too ! So just call my name, Wheein !"

"Ah...but, is that okay?" he felt shy.

"Sure..Hi5 ! Same-aged friend !" Wheein gave him a toss.

He replied shyly.

His name was Kim Youngjo.
That's how he met Wheein.
He's truly a fan !

Author's Notes :

Hello ! I'm back with new story..
It's still related to BTS and MAMAMOO
#sorry now I think I'm majoring btsmoo only

But, lately Oneus really make me crazy ! I'm a new ToMoon and I'm still learning , that's why Kim Youngjo a.k.a Ravn made it into my story, #uhuk uhuk, he's quite handsome tho!

For old readers, this new story is like the continuation from Struck by Laugh / Wheetae's lovelife after getting exposed.

For new readers, maybe you wanna check my two other stories :
1. Struck by Laugh
2. War of Heart and Mind (if I'm not mistaken LoL)
LoL, viva self-promotion !

Anyway, please enjoy !
Lemme tell you, any comments can be my motivation to write 🤗

Happy New Year, everyone !