ᴋɪᴍ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ || ᴘᴛ.𝟸 || ℓιмє

💜ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ, ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ💜

𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰 & 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘵 𝘗𝘵.2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Romeo, my love, Romeo! Romeo! Mine own loveth Romeo! Without thee, I canst naught live! With this blade, I shall taketh mine own life and join thee!"

Taehyung pretended to stab himself as he gasped, fake blood trailing down the corners of his mouth. He fell forward, nuzzling closer to Y/n as he closed his eyes. The stage curtains closed as the audience burst in cheers. As soon as they were out of sight from the crowd, Y/n and Taehyung got up from the floor. "Good job, guys," one of the theater club members said.

"Thank you."

"Thank you all for coming to see our play! And a big thanks to everyone who auditioned and played their parts! Please, give your applause to our actors!"

Everyone stood in a line as the curtain opened, revealing everyone who played a part as well as the club members who were working backstage. They bowed, welcoming the cheers and applause they received from the audience. Taehyung squeezed Y/n's hand tightly, feeling happy about everything that had happened so far since practicing for the play. Both him and Y/n started dating shortly after they shared a kiss during the first practice session.

For the last time that night, the curtains closed back up, the audience standing up from their chairs and filing out through the doors. As the cast was heading off to change, Taehyung was suddenly pulled back. He blushed when he landed against a muscular chest. Y/n chuckled. "Why so nervous, Juliet?"

"N-No reason."

"Come on."

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see~"

Taehyung remained quiet. For some reason, he was looking forward to whatever was about to happen and the curiosity was killing him. Y/n held Taehyung's hand gently as they walked around. It was mostly to wait around for people to finish and leave. "Hey."

They both turned to the girl who called out to them. "Great job, you two! It was amazing!"

"Oh. Thank you."

"Thanks."

She then noticed that they were still dressed in their costumes. "Are you gonna change out of those?"

"Yeah. We're just waiting."

"Well, they should be finishing up soon so I'm sure you'll be able to find an empty dressing room in a little while."

Perfect.

"Thanks."

She waved before walking off, going to check up on other people and praising them for their work. "Taehyung! We're done over here if you want to change out!" someone yelled.

"O-Okay!"

They nodded and left. "Come on."

Y/n pulled Taehyung along discreetly, not wanting to raise any suspicion. Once they went inside the room, he locked the door and pinned Taehyung against the wall. He squeaked out at the sudden action. "I didn't tell you this earlier, but...you look sexy in that dress, Tae~" he whispered in his ear, sliding his hand up his leg, lifting the dress.

Taehyung shivered at his touch, feeling Y/n lift his leg against his waist as he caressed his thigh. Y/n's other hand rested on Taehyung's waist. He felt his hot breath against his lips, making his eyes flicker down to look at them. God, did he want Y/n to just kiss him already. "Y/n--"