You're My Boy, I'm Your Girl (1)

“...and so the literature from Mark Twain is significant...” the teacher drones on and on. I am beginning to nod off. Suddenly something hits me in the head. I snap my head up, my best friend, Xavier, mostly known as Alex to everyone else and call him by it, only I call him Xavier, is smirking at me. His has a beautiful godly face with sparkling mischievous gray eyes, a strong straight nose , strong jaw line, and lips that can tempt the Gods. He runs a hand through his soft fluffy black hair and winks at me. I stick a tongue out at him.

“Thanks.” I mouthed.

When the bell rang I stretched in my seat. “At last!”

Xavier hits me lightly over the had. “Come on Lis, lets get going.” he also stretches, his muscled body ripples, he puts his hand over his head to reveal his flat hard stomach and “V” line. My gorgeous best friend, I sigh.

I stuffed my notebook in my bag and walked with Xavier to math.

Asher, our friend comes up to Xavier. “Alex, man, are you ready to play some ball today?” they hit knuckles.

“Always Ash!” Xavier smiled.

“Hey Lis!” Asher give me a warm brotherly hug.

“Hey yourself.” I grin punching him in the arm.

“Lizzie!” a voice sad and next thing I knew I was collided with a body in a tight hug. My friend, Nyssa, of course. Her light brown hair bounces with natural curls

“Nyssa, you can let her go now, you're going to kill my baby sister.” my older brother, Kenyon or Ken, said prying Nyssa off me. Ken gives her a kiss and wraps his arm around her waist. Did I mention they are in a relationship? It honestly doesn't bother me, my brother's past girlfriends were nightmares, but he came around and found Nyssa. I actually feel relieved because I know I don't have to worry about some other guy or girl with them.

“We are hanging out today at Lizzie's place, right?” Nyssa asks the four of us.

“I'm always there. “ Ash raises his hand, his brown eyes sparkle with excitement.

“There's not doubt, I 'm coming, I practically live at Lis's place. Nyssa, you know the gang is going to be there.” Xavier chuckles.

“Speak of the devil here's the rest of the gang.” Ken smiles.

We all turn to see Nikko, Chance, Andrew, and Bryce heading our way.

“Hey guys!” Nikko comes up and gives us all a hug, he lingers on me.

“Okay, Bianchi, hands off!” Ken warned jokingly. I rolled my eyes, so protective.

Andre and Bryce have some girls clinging to them.

I didn't like either of the girls, giving them a quick glance I said, “Hey guys, did you go to the zoo and accidentally let out the monkeys?”

“No?” they both said uncertainly to what I was asking.

“I think you did, there is one hanging from each of you guys.” I smirk at the girls.

There was laughter, especially from Xavier, leaning on Asher for support. Oh boy, do my feelings get wild. This boy is my childhood friend, he was always the one I turned to and still kind of do. He is good-looking and I have loved him forever ago and still carry these damn feelings for him. Occasionally he has a girl he goes out with, it breaks my heart a little more each time.

“Jealous, Romano?” Andrew asks me jokingly.

“Oh! I faked. “Andre! I can't believe it, you finally caught on!” I walk up to him running my hand across his broad, firm chest. I gave Andre a seductive look. “I have...” I leaned in closer whispering in his ear. “waited...” I feel him stiffen. I smile. “PSYCHE!”