Chapter 1- The Backstory

JISOO

It was a very busy day at the hospital. There were a lot of patients and I just couldn't even take a minute of to breathe.

Hi. I am Kim Jisoo, Dr. Kim Jisoo rather. I am 28 years old and a certified surgeon at one of the most prestigious hospitals in Korea.

I have two children. They are twins as a matter of fact.

Their names are Kim Jieun (girl)  and Kim Jinyoung (boy)

Their names are Kim Jieun (girl)  and Kim Jinyoung (boy) . They are fraternal twins.

And no, I am not married. Not anymore.

I was married once to my childhood sweetheart but then when we got married everything became complicated.  So in the end, we divorced.

It was understandable because we were both young and unstable when we got married.

If you're wondering who he is.

Well, he is Kim Seokjin. Jin for short.
I know what you're thinking.

The Kim Seokjin  married me right?

Who is he?

Well, you could say he is famous

He is a famous and we'll respected businessman in Korea. He owns SJ Industries. And frankly speaking, he deserves it.

If you're wondering if he still communicates with us. Well yes, he does. But mainly to our children.

We live in the province and he lives in capital so it we don't get to see him physically tho. Thank God for that!

Don't get me wrong. He is very caring and a great father to the twins. But...

I really can't stand him.
He is very annoying!

I really don't know why I married that idiot.

But oh well, back to me. I'm just a simple girl. I do not want to be in the limelight like Jin. Maybe that's why we clashed.

And I'm not regretting being divorced to the prick tho. I'm thankful because I get to have the twins.

They are my life.
I love them so much and I would want what's best for the both of them.