Profile Guide

Hi there and welcome!

Thank you for stumbling upon our profile, we're blessed to have you here. And thank you for opening this guide and taking interest in learning more about our profile. 

Before we get to the business, here are 'fun' facts about us:

     ✶ this profile was originally created in December 2019

     ✶ the goal was to bring back and redefine the ChickLit genre

     ✶ sadly, it was never used for this purpose

     ✶ in September 2021, we've been inspired again

     ✶ our goals (and confidence and determination to actually do it!) got bigger

     ✶ profile got its new name: FemaleFounded

     ✶ and so here we are... brighter than ever!

In this very book, we will cover just about anything concerning our profile - from the very basic 'what's this' question, all the way to featured stories and what projects you can expect to see from us in the future.

To make thing even easier for you, here's a quick overview of what you can find in following chapters: 

     → Female Founded; what's this profile about?

     → Featured Stories; what do we feature & how to get featured?

     → Reading Lists; which genres do we currently feature?

      → Treat People With Kindness; is that a Harry Styles reference?

Please join us on a journey of exploring different genres of literature in which female characters are the absolute kings and queens. Join us on a quest for diverse and not-yet-discovered stories. Join us in supporting and empowering all female writers on Wattpad. Join us and help us create a strong, kind, and open-minded community of people who stand together no matter what the odds may be.

 Join us and help us create a strong, kind, and open-minded community of people who stand together no matter what the odds may be

Join us. We'd love to have you!