Rain X And X Training (Killua x Reader)

She rather enjoyed the rain, unlike most. The soft beat steadied her own, raging one in her chest. For the close proximity of the silver haired boy was unsettling. Not that her expression showed this. He had offered the previous day to help with her Nen training, her being a transmuter such as himself. And that's what they were doing, training, or at least he was, she was trying to do so, however, his smell enveloped her in its cool embrace (even with the sent of sweat still lingering in the air) it was constricting. And his light, yet dangerous voice sang like a melody to her. (She wondered briefly if the ex-assassin really could sing.)

He was only voicing suggestions, not even taking a glance in her direction, brows furrowed in concentration, his face otherwise emotionless. He was far more concerned with practicing and emitting his aura as controlled as possible to even really notice her staring. She loved his pale skin and his striking blue eyes.

Call it cheesy but to her, he was her everything, somehow this remained unknown to him. Maybe it was his brotherly infatuation with Gon or the fact that he never paid attention to girls. She liked to think that in the same way Killua cared for Gon, she cared for him. Though [first name] is no idiot. She knew Killua would never spare her a glance (quite literally) even after braving the horrors of the Hunter exams together. Strangely, she didn't mind, nor even care, she just wanted to be there for him, to be of use, to help. And she did. Though he had never appeared grateful for said actions. But that hadn't phased [first name] either. Killua had this whole thing about 'not thanking a friend for every little thing they did for you' and that it was 'what friends are suppose to do, help each other. ' And [first name] completely agreed. She would have no problem crawling to the ends of the Earth for him, though her cliche thoughts about the boy did got on her own nerves, but for him, she'd suck it up. Pride be damned.

She was cut out of her thoughts by a pale hand waving up-and-down in her face. Her [preferred eye color] orbs glancing over Killua's annoyed expression. Shit. She'd really zoned out there. Damn, was she staring the whole time as well?

She felt the heat rise to her cheeks and she knew they were now a lovely shade of red. Finally registering Killua's annoyed murmurs and light scoldings she quickly apologized. Cursing at the fact that he was the only one that only he could ever make her like this. And damn was it a pain in the ass. It's as if she threw her usual calm and cool demeanor out the window at the mere sight of him. All logic and common sense was lost on her at this point and it left her usually witty and clever (often sarcastic) self at a loss.

He sighed exasperatedly.

"Let's just take a break." He walked over and sat down on the wooden chair placed lazily next to the small wooden table in his hotel room.

He was quick to pull out a Chocolate Ball, rip the wrapper off, and begin to munch away on it. [first name] took a cautious seat on his bed. Picking up the cool water bottle and placing it to her lips, gingerly swallowing it's clear contents. She began to day dream again. Sleepily staring, unseeing, out of the window. Rain still hitting the surface, showing no signs of letting up nor stopping.

Finishing up his third and final (to his dismay) Chocolate Ball, he switched his gaze from the window to her figure.

"I'm going to get more chocolate, I'll be back."

With that, not even waiting for a response, he fled the room in search of any form of the delicious and sweet treat.

[first name] had never found the sound of rain in anyway saddening, the gloom made her kind of happy, or at least calm. Just as she had never found the sound of rain saddening she never found the sound of thunder frightening, and much like rain, it made her feel rather at peace. She ended up lying on her side, his sent was still to much, coiling all around her, if she wasn't drifting out of consciousness she would have considered this behavior very creepy.

Finding his chocolaty sweet of desire, he swiftly rummaged his pockets and paid for it. Wondering what Gon was up to at that moment before stepping into the elevator and clicking his floor button. The seemingly long wait and overly crappy elevator music made the chocolate-lover slightly irritated. Striding to his room and tangling with his key, he entered the spacious living quarters. Noticing a certain [preferred hair color] tangled in his sheets, thin arms wrapped firmly around his pillow. All he did was stare for a moment, confusion contorting his features. His brain attempting to process this current string of events. Killua found it hard to ever express emotion (or at least be willing to) , even around Gon, at this point he had mastered the art of doing so, and as they say 'old habits die hard.' Killua wasn't exactly known for his reckless abandon (unlike the energetic raven) very much the opposite really. Killua was the cautious type. Hardly ever making a move without planning in advance and he was never one to take any action without a high chance for a positive outcome in his favor. Being rash was Gon's job, but today, he figured what the hell? Why not? Even though he was pretty pissed off as of the moment, sleep was pricking at his eyes.

Placing his bag on the table top and removing his shoes he made his way to the soft mattress. Gently crawling on top of the blankets and lying in the unoccupied space. What could have possibly been responsible for such actions? He'd blame it on the chocolate

Auto's note: Should I make this into a series? (possibly even a lemon on the side later on my Wattpad account) if so, let me know Reader-chan! Yes, I did cut the cuddling out, I didn't wanna rush it.