𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄

𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑖

It was late and Yunho layed around his home, nothing much to do. He hadn't gone out with friends in quite a while due to work and school. The house felt so empty ever since his breakup last year with mingi. Wow it's been a year. Yunho sat up quickly seeing as he got a text from his bestfriend Wooyoung.

The text read: "hey wanna go to the Club nearby? We could have some drinks 👀"

Yunho only rolled his eyes. "I really shouldn't...but there's nothing else for me to do right now" yunho spoke as he began to respond to Wooyoung saying he'd go. He ran up the stairs of his semi large home and into his room grabbing some clothes to wear. He decided on a black button up along with some ripped black jeans. He brushed his hair a little and was finally ready.

He ran outside seeing wooyoung parked waiting on him. "Well that was fast" Yunho chuckled getting into the car. "I had to get here ahead of time so the line isn't so long" Wooyoung responded whilst spraying body mist on himself and applying some chapstick in the car mirror. He was basically checking himself out. "Wow woo are you meeting anyone there?" Yunho asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Well no but if I see anyone I've gotta be ready~" Wooyoung responded , putting his things away before winking at Yunho. He earned an eye roll from the taller in response. "Alright let's go!" Wooyoung said excitedly as he began to drive. The car ride went on and Yunho decided to speak. "Wait so what if you DO see someone you're just gonna..leave me?" Yunho asked causing Wooyoung to laugh.

"Well of course you're not a baby Yunho" Wooyoung laughed once more "plus maybe you could find someone else and move on from 'you know who'" Wooyoung responded. "...Wooyoung you know it's not that easy-" "Youll be fine trust me~ I honestly don't know how you can't move on from him.." Yunho stayed silent , bowing his head down a little. Wooyoung had noticed this in the mirror and placed a hand on yunhos thigh for reassurance.

"K look Yunho...you don't have to look for anyone you can simply just have fun or have a drink.." wooyoung said with a small smile. Yunho nodded slowly.
•••
The two had finally arrived and made it inside. The smell of alcohol filled yunho's nostrils as he walked further in listening to the booming music. After squeezing through many people and losing Wooyoung , he made it to the bar and decided to take a seat. He looked throughout the club seeing people dancing and some sitting. He noticed a group of males sitting down. He looked at all of them one by one until his eyes landed on a black haired male.

He squinted his eyes a little more but seconds later they widened. "mingi.." the male was taking a sip of his drink as his eyes turned to meet yunho's. Yunho quickly spun around in his seat facing the back of the bar with wide eyes praying that it wasn't actually him. "what the hell yunho?" Yunho scolded himself for even looking around. He was too deep in panic to notice the bartender Infront of him.

"Excuse me sir?" The bartender called for him. "A..ah yes..I would like some..absinth?" Yunho didn't sound sure at all he was too focused on the situation that he ended up just going with any drink. "Ok coming right up" The bartender walked off.

Mingi spoke with his group of friends as they laughed and continued to conversate. For some reason mingi had felt as if someone had been watching him from afar. Once he finished his conversation with hongjoong he decided to take a sip of his drink. He turned his eyes to find the person looking and he was met with his ex. He watched as the others eyes widened before they turned around causing him to chuckle mischievously whilst putting the glass down.