⋆Twenty⋆

"𝕀𝕗 𝕀 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕄𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖 𝔹𝕠𝕓𝕓𝕪 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕀 𝕓𝕖?"

...

Finn slowly starts to wake up, noticing he had fallen asleep with the TV still blaring and an empty beer bottle in his hand.

What the-

His eyes wander to the side table, that is covered in empty beer bottles.

Shit. Why did I let myself drink so much?

Finn isnt usually one to drink. Sure he will have a beer or two when out with friends. Nevertheless, he isnt one to lose control over his acts due to alcohol.

Finn groans due to the pounding headache he is enduring when without warning, that certain someone pops back into his head.

Millie. Oh god.

And in the moments where someone would wish to remember what had happened while they were intoxicated, Finn wishes now that he hadn't.

"God forbid it ruins your perfect reputation."

Shit. Shit. Shit

Finn pulls himself off the couch, remembering absolutely everything that had gone on just a few hours ago.

"Millie?!" He runs into Millie's room, only to be greeted by a neatly made bed.

Fuck! Where is she?!

-

Millie stands in a crowd of loud and obnoxious people, which she believes for most of them to be highly intoxicated.

This was a bad idea.

She feels someone grasp onto her arm, and before she can notice that it wasn't just a person dancing bumping into her, she is standing infront of Romeo.

He smiles at Millie, offering her one of the red solo cups he is holding onto.

Millie can't believe that of all the places in the world right now, she is at this party, even though she normally despises parties, with a guy she barely knows.

"I-I don't know" Millie starts as she laughs nervously. "I feel like I better get bac-"

She is cut off by Romeo's finger pressed against her lips.
"Millie..." he starts smirking down at her due to the immense height difference between the two. "Just relax."

He brings the cup back into her view.

"This is exactly what you need right now. Trust me"
He finishes his statement off with a seducing wink, and for some reason, Millie is intrigued.
It merely seems so appealing to just let go and lose control for now. She doesn't want to have to face everything Millie knows she will have to deal with tomorrow. And even though she is smart enough to know that ignoring and acting out isn't the solution. However, she needs this. She needs not to be perfect, if only for one night.