One shot Tony x Violet

Tony and Violet had been dating for a month and Tony really loved Violet as much as she loved him

...

Violet was getting ready for school when she heard her phone ring. She went over to see who was calling and it and it was Tony "hello" she said "hi violet I just wanted to check in you and see if you were alright" Tony said Violet giggled and said "I'm fine" Tony was a very over protective boyfriend and would call Violet every morning to check on her.

After Violet got off of the phone with Tony she began to go down stairs to fix her some breakfast Violet would normally grab a breakfast bar but this time she grabbed a bagel as she left she kissed her mom and dad good bye. when she walked out dash was next to her dash would really talk about how great he is and he could beat anyone an I face Violet would just ignore him or roll her eyes because she knew it was true.

As the bus arrived at the bus stop Dash and Violet got in the bus and sat together. Violet would sit with her friends sometimes but this time she sat with dash because his friends weren't in the bus.

***

As the bus arrived at school as usual Violet would go to her locker and put the things she doesn't need in her locker. Violet loved when Tony walked her to class because he would often make jokes and tickle her spine violet also kicked when Tony sat next to her in class during a test because of she struggled he would give her the answer.

After sixth period Violet and Tony had English together. Violet hated English a lot because of the test as Tony walked over to Violet he asked her was she ok "I'm fine I just hate english" she replied with a straight face "I hate English more than you and I hate english jokes" Tony said trying to make Violet laugh Violet giggled and walked in class as in class Tony came and sat next to Violet.

"Ok class" the English teacher said "take out your journal's" every one took out there journal's and started to work on the page they left off on. As every one gathered there things to go to there locker Tony was asking Violet if she was going to the happy ever after dance Violet had no idea there was a dance coming up so she asked him when "next Friday, are you coming" Tony asked "high yeah" Violet had to make a lie because she didn't want Tony to be sad "sweet" Tony said as he gave her a kiss on the cheek. Violet felt bad because she hadn't asked her parents yet.

As Violet got off of the bus she walked home thinking about what she had told Tony "are you ok" dash said as he looked up at Violet "yeah, I'm fine" Violet replied "are you sure" dash asked "I'm fine" Violet said angrily "ok yikes" dash said as they walked home. Violet was wondering what here parents would say about the dance. As she made it home she thought about asking her parents could she go to the dance so she went up stairs and put her things down by her desk and went back downstairs to ask her mother if she could go to the dance.

"Hi mom" Violet said nervously "Hi Vi" Helen said as she read the news paper "well there's this dance next Friday and I was wondering if I could maybe go" Violet asked Helen put the news paper down and looked at Violet "Violet you know I don't like you going anywhere with only teenagers" Helen said with a serious face " But it's just a school dance and I'll be going with tony" Violet said" "are you sure you won't cause any problems" Helen asked  "I promise" Violet said excited "Fine you could go"Helen said "thanks mom" Violet said as she ran up stairs.

***

Violet went to her room excited Violet then layed across her bed for one minute until she got a phone call from Tony she picked it up "hello" she said " hi Vi" Tony replied "I was wondering if you would like to get ice cream tonight if you don't have plans" Tony asked "sure, what time"  violet asked "6:30" Tony answered Violet took the phone away from her ear to see the time it was only 6:10 "see you in a minute" Violet said as she hung up the phone.