Chapter 1: A Basket Of Triplets

September 11, 1963

Tommy Kirk was just sitting on the couch until he heard the doorbell ring. Thinking it was a ding-dong ditcher, he looked through the peephole, only to find a basket and a blanket moving. There was a bag and a note. Opening the door, Tommy takes the note and reads it.

Dear Tommy Kirk,

Obviously, you are not the father, but I have to give up the babies, which are the girls in the basket. The girls' names are Elly Hayley Young (the one in the center), Alyssa Lilly Young (the one in the left) and Teresa Mariah Young (the one in the right) or Kirk. You can change their first, middle, last names or both if you want. Their birthday is September 10. My boyfriend got me pregnant and my family kicked me out after. I can't take care of the girls anymore since there were more mouths to feed, plus, they are triplets. I needed an adult to care for the girls and I figured you would do so. That's why I sent you those girls. I know there's more mouths to feed and care for since they are triplets. I was fourteen when I became pregnant with the girls and it was so much hard work. I turned fifteen a month before the girls were born. I hate myself for letting myself do silly things with my boyfriend (if you know what I mean by "silly things") and I'm planning to strangle myself to death. Please care for them. There is a bag in the basket full of wipes, diapers and the girls' favorite toys. The girls have different behaviors. Elly doesn't do much. When she's hungry or needs to change, she never cries. Alyssa only cries when she is hungry or needs changing. Teresa cries a little because she wants attention. I hope you take care of the girls.

           —————— Olivia Young

Tommy couldn't believe it! A basket of triplets on a stranger's doorstep in the middle of September! Tommy took the basket inside the house and stared at the girls. Elly opened her eyes, which showed that her eyes are ocean blue. Alyssa and Teresa then open their eyes, which showed the same eye color as Elly. They must've gotten those eyes from Olivia. Realizing that the girls' mother is going to commit suicide, he looked at the girls in fear. Elly looked at him, smiling and cooing at him. Alyssa looked at him with her tired eyes. Teresa's eyes slowly closed, her eyelids hiding her ocean irises. "Hello, little ones." Tommy said. Elly smiled at her new father, then falls asleep. Alyssa stared at Tommy, still cooing at him. Still terrified for Olivia Young's life, Tommy called 911 to prevent her from committing suicide. "Um, hello?" He said. "There is this girl named Olivia Young and she sent me a basket full of triplet girls and she's gonna commit suicide." "She is?" The operator said.
"Yes, she is. You must find her or else she'll commit suicide. The girls need their mother."
"We'll find her sir."
"Thank you so much!"
Tommy put the phone down and looked back at the triplets. The girls were already cooing at each other. Tommy picks up Elly and held her against his chest. "Shhhhh. Daddy's here." He said as Elly closed her eyes. He knew he is gay and if he was going to have children, he has to adopt. Tommy picks up Alyssa, who is sleeping, then he picked up Teresa. He held all three of the triplets against his chest. "It's okay, little ones. Your mummy will be saved." He said. He realizes that he needs to find Olivia Young before she commits suicide.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 26, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Kirk Tripletsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें