Peppa is sad.

So, New Year's is here and..... My friends and I were having fun and joking around..... Then we started making Peppa pig fan fictions because we were joking around. One of my friends dared me to post my story on wattpad, and so here it is. Sorry the if this crappy, but I just copy and pasted this from our group chat.

Peppa and Pedro were sitting under a tree. Pedro was looking at Peppa lovingly, but Peppa seemed uninterested. Suddenly, Danny walked by and Peppa felt her heart skip a beat. Peppa was having strange feelings for Danny for while ,and she was worried if she was starting to develope a crush on Danny. Peppa didn't want to have a crush on Danny because..... Danny is the school bad boy and she didn't want him to mess with her feelings. Peppa was dating Pedro and she wanted to stay loyal to him. But Danny was making it hard for her. Danny was about to walk up to them, but then Candy stopped him. "Danny! Babe! Omg I've been looking all over for you! Where have you been? " Candy interwined her arm with Danny's. Peppa looked at Candy with envy. Peppa dispised Candy. She hated how stupid and annoying she was and somehow she's dating Danny!? Pedro noticed Peppa not paying attention to him. "Peppa? Are you okay?" Peppa snapped out of her thoughts. "Yes?" Peppa answered. "Are you okay Peppa? You've been acting strange lately." Pedro said. "I'm fine." Peppa answered. The school day ended and Peppa was walking home. Suddenly, she felt someone grope her ass. She was surprised but then she saw who it was and her face was as red as a tomato........It was Danny! "Danny! ?" Peppa said. "Hey sexy." Danny replied. Peppa was speechless. "Danny! I have a boyfriend!" Peppa yelled. "C'mon baby. I want to touch you" He whispered against her neck. Peppa felt chills down her spine. She was getting turned in by this. "Let's go to your house." Danny said. Peppa nodded and lead him to her house......... Later........."Oh yes daddy! Right there!" Peppa screamed. Suddenly, Daddy pig walked in. "Peppa did you call me?"Daddy pig was traumatized.

*sigh* I'm sorry. Lo siento. Scusa. 미안해. Yes, I can speak four languages now. This was the first time I have written smut and I'm not sure what I was thinking but, I'm not proud of it at all.