CHAPTER 1: THE INVITATION

Inside the clubroom of the well known Nijigasaki High School, 9 young teenage girls are practice their dance choreography. "Okay everyone, take 5," said the raven haired 2nd year student Setsuna Yuki as the girls slumps on the floor, panting heavily. "Finally. We've been practicing for hours," whined Kasumi. "Good job everyone," said Ayumu as she passes the water bottle to everyone and puts it beside sleeping honey blonde Kanata Konoe. Setsuna sits beside the leader of Nijigaku school idol group and also the composer. "How is the song?" asked Setsuna. "I'm almost done," said Ayumu as she picks up the music sheet. "Lyrics is done. Just need the song to mix things up," said Ai as Rina nods. "Good. The minute Love Live competition is open, we'll send our PV," said Setsuna. Karin looks at Kanata that sleeps peacefully. "Anyone need to wake up that sleeping beauty," said Karin. "Let her sleep. We need to rest for a while," said Emma.

The pink haired girl checks her laptop. She gasps. "Look everyone," said Rina. All the members except the sleeping beauty head towards the table. "Isn't that......" trailed Shizuku. Rina moves her hand that holds the mouse and click the email.

[To Nijigasaki School Idol Club,

After seen your performance in Love Live semifinal, we are impressed by how magnificent your performance is. 

Thus we want to invite you to perform a special event called 'Love Live School Idol Festival' along with your school idol seniors and previous champion.

We hope to get your reply soon.

Love Live organizer]

All of them loss their words. Setsuna rubs her eyes to make sure she's not dreaming. Ayumu reread the email for confirmation. "It is true. We are invited to perform alongside our seniors," said Ayumu. "That is a great news. We should discuss with the student council and chairwoman," said Setsuna. "Good idea," said Ai.

In Akihabara, Honoka Kousaka in her blue jacket and yellow T-Shirt along with black pant, walks in and puts her microphone case on the floor. "I'm home," said Honoka. Yukiho, her sister, peers from the kitchen. "Onechan, there is a letter for you at your room," said Yukiho. "Thanks," said Honoka as she rushes upstairs to her room. She picks up the letter and opens it.

[To Otonokizaka High School Idol Research Club,

With Muse as one of the Love Live previous champion, we are pleased to inform you that Muse are invited to perform at special event called Love Live School Idol Festival along with other school idols juniors.

We hope to get your reply soon

Love Live Organizer].

Honoka gasps. "I need to tell the others," said Honoka as she opens Muse chatroom and sees only Umi, Rin and Hanayo.

In Numazu, Chika in her third year high school uniform, walks in. "I'm home!" yelled Chika. She sees a letter and opens the letter.

[To Uranohoshi High School Idol Club,

With Aqours as one of the Love Live previous champion, we are pleased to inform you that Aqours are invited to perform at special event called Love Live School Idol Festival.

We hope to get your reply soon

Love Live Organizer].

"I need to tell the others," said Chika as she texts her Aqours members and tells to meet her at their already closed high school. She asks Ruby to contact her sisters and the 3rd years.

Back to Tokyo, as the Nijigaku girls continue their dance training. "I still can't believe we will be performing alongside legendary school idol such as Muse and Aqours," said Setsuna. "How Muse and Aqours become legend in school idol?" asked Ayumu. The girls stop their training. "Now that you mention about it," said Karin. "We have no idea," said Setsuna. "Then, let's find out. Let's learn about how they became legendary," said Karin. "But how?" asked Ayumu. "We visit the school where Muse and Aqours used to study and learn about them," said Karin. "Good idea. Let's spread into 2 group. Quartz will head to Otonokizaka while the rest will go to Uranohoshi," said Setsuna. "We will head there this weekend," said Ai. "Now, let's continue our training," said Setsuna as others groan and continue their training.