Ch1

Foxy look from behind the curtains peeking a bit as he see Freddy performing with the gang. His soft blue eyes were warm as he was laughing with the kids. Foxy clench the curtains and watch Freddy laugh, Freddy laugh always made his heart warm up.......Foxy been crushing on Freddy, everything about Freddy was simply perfect. He especially love his beautiful blue eyes, the way they sparkle when he laughs and when he's happy. Freddy was overall a very nice and sweet guy.....the only thing was that Freddy didn't know that I have a crush on him, if he knew...well he hoped that they would be lovers...but the possibility of Freddy not wanting to be and not talk to him no more devastated him more than anything.

"What would thy lad say...Me bet thy lad would be disgusted....saying me is a disgusting vermin." Foxy felt his ears drooped down, as he look down at the floor with a sad eyes.

He turns around and hears his curtain flutter close as he goes back to his crate where he usually sat. He wished he was out there with the kids....like he use to but the bite of 87 ruined him.....so now he was here stuck, the poor animatronic pirate fox....his tail trailed with him as he sat and softly sigh. He look up at the clock seeing it was close to 10 which is the time the pizzeria well close. He smiled to himself he couldn't wait....after the store close there's this thing that turns them into humans.....which he likes a lot....being human excites him and it was the thing that triggered his feelings for Freddy.

As humans...they have these weird emotion called feelings. These feelings...are very powerful and they seem to control your actions. There also....the way your body reacts too....every time Freddy touches me or brush past me I feel a shiver down to my bones.....from such a slight touch it made me crazy in the inside and I can't think.....oh how much I wanted Freddy.....I want him with me...

I closed my eyes as the clock rings that it was time to close, Foxy felt his robotic parts popping and clicking meaning he was changing. He felt a sickening feeling to his stomach, the pain was unbearable as he falls down to the floor clenching his stomach. His fur and robotic parts were disappearing as skin grew.....his clothes forming on his skin and felt everything about him change. Soon the sickening feeling was gone, he stood up slowly learning. From his last lesson standing up too quickly could cause a dizzy feeling. Soon he blink his eyes adjusting to his human version....after some years his eyes got use to the dark so everything was visible. He walks around the room finding the mirror and look at himself.

He wasn't at all bad looking.....his wild red hair was messy so he combed it with his fingers to make it abit better, he was built lean and well dressed as his pirate self but with a white shirt and boots. He smiled, he was the first out of the crew to change since the humans are still around closing the store. So he went back to his crate sitting for awhile as he swing his feet waiting for the humans to be gone. He looked up at the clock ticking by for a few seconds but he felt restless and soon got up and looked behind the curtains. It looked like everyone was gone so he step out slowly looking around and found the coast was clear. He headed to the stage as he sat on a seat, waiting for Freddy and the gang to move. First Chica blink her eyes as she smiles as she see Foxy.

"hello Foxy!" She chirped, her sweet glitching voice was music to his ears. The lassie was his best friend and the one he loves as a sister.

"Heh if isn't Foxy....as usual your the one to change first out of all of us." He look to Bonnie, Bonnie was also his best friend he liked the lad he seem honest.

"Of course he is! He's a special pirate!" The chuckling soft voice of Freddy got his attention a he look up at Freddy. Freddy was looking at him with those soft blue eyes, as he put a paw on his chest as he chuckles. I smiled at him as I chuckle too.

"Hah nay me be nothing but a pirate." I grinned and shrugged. "Nothing special about me." Freddy smiled at him and soon crouches down so he can sit on the stage edge as he points his mic at him.

"Ah don't be saying your not Foxy ha-." Freddy voice stomp in mid air as he clench his stomach as he coughs. I widen my eyes as I watch all three of them clenching there stomachs as they fall to the ground as they groan. Foxy looks down not wanting to his friends in pain. It was painful for him but it's more painful to see his friends in pain. He heard a thump on the ground and looks up as he see Freddy human self on the ground as he groans. Foxy forgot he was sitting on the edge so he must of fell, he ran over to him crouches down.

"Are you okay lad!!" Foxy looked at Freddy worried, Freddy lifted his handsome face up looking at him with those beautiful blue eyes and chuckles.

"Im fine...I shouldn't of sat on the edge huh? " Freddy chuckles and holds a hand out. "Help me up well you?" He smiled at Foxy, Foxy got up and pull Freddy up on his feet. Freddy lost his balance as he stood up and bump into Foxy as they fall down. Freddy was on top of him, foxy felt himself blush abit as Freddy was on top of him. He look at Freddy fine groomed brown hair that was slick back, his gaze travel down to his face. His soft pink lips spread into a chuckle again as he look back up to his beautiful blue eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Haha sorry Foxy lost my balance back there."Freddy notice the position he was in. " well hahah I should be getting up huh?" Freddy got up and dusted himself, he reach his White gloved Hand out to me. "Here I'll help you up pal." He grins as I took his hand. My heart was thumping.....that was the closest thing we ever done.....him on top of me, I felt myself grow red at the thought if he didn't got off. He helped me up and notice my red face, he took of his glove hand off and then place his gloveless hand on top my forehead. It felt nice having his soft warm hand on my head.

"Ah Foxy your warm you should take it easy my friend." Freddy furrowed his eyebrows and look at me with concern. "Don't want you to be sick." Freddy smiles, I felt the warm tingling feeling inside as I smile back and nod.

"Ay matey me be fine just don't worry." He chuckles and ruffled my red hair and put back his glove on and readjusted his bow. I barely noticed but he was a foot taller then me must be because I never noticed, and he's been getting muscular. The black jacket over his white collared shirt shown how strong his arms were. Freddy must of notice me staring at him and gave me a warm smile.

"Ah what is it Foxy?" I look down and chuckle to myself.

"Ay it's nothing me just noticed ye got taller then me." I didn't want to say he got muscular too...that be weird.

"Heh really? Well thanks for noticing!" Freddy grinned. I felt my heart squeeze under his grin....I badly wanted to tell him how I feel.

"Hey Freddy-" I was about to tell him if we talk about it in private but Bonnie voice ringed out.

"Hey Freddy! Chica says if your going to help decide a new song or something with yeah."

"Yeah didn't you promise I can have a solo." Freddy turn his head around and smiles at them.

"I well hold on." He looks back at me. "Hey Foxy what did you wanted to say before they interrupted?"

"Um...nothing just glad to have you and the gang in my life." Freddy smiles at me and squeeze my shoulder softly.

"Me too heh." He nods and leaves me behind but before he did he wave to me good bye, I wave back and watch as he go with Chica. The two went off leaving me here.

"Well Me guess Me go back to me cove then..." Foxy sighs.

"Hey Foxy!" Yelled Bonnie voice, he looks up and sees Bonnie coming off the stage. He thought Bonnie went with the other two.

"Aye Lad ye not going with thy other two?" I asked him, Bonnie shakes his head nod and smiles at me. Bonnie has a nice smile too, it something that reassure you he's the most calmest person I know. His short purple hair was kept tidy and his red eyes look at me as he put a hand on his hip.

"Nope I wanted to hang with my buddie here." He wraps a arm around my shoulder, I grinned feeling his excitement. I did always like how Bonnie was a nice and fun guy, I guess you can say we were alike. I wrap my hook over his shoulder and nod.

"Yar har har....Lad ye a nice guy ye know that."

".......heh I guess I am." Bonnie chuckles after a pause.

"Well let's have fun then!" Foxy chuckles as the two headed to dinning room.