The Sushi Shop

Author's note:
Thank you so much for reading this fan fiction, that I label Onigiri! If you have not read the manga, or watched the anime, please do so! Also, I want to limit the age of the readers to AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. I say that because of mature topics are discussed and included in this fan fiction, but all I ever want on here is some hot Kyohru fanfic. Enjoy! <3
PS. ALL CHARACTERS OF FURUBA BELONG TO TAKAYA.

Also: I will create a new chapter / Update every day / every other day.

Kyo POV
---

*BEEP! BEEP! BEE-!*

It feels so early... Should I go back to sleep? Hm... Tohru! Is she okay!? She was crying last ni-

"Your hands feel so soft..." Tohru muttered, half asleep.

She started rustling around, trying to wake up. I was holding her hand, although she was unaware of anything going on around her.

I stroked her dark brown hair, softly as she slowly started to wake up.

"K-Kyo?"

I stared into her eyes as she leaned against me to feel my heartbeat. It was beating fast, like all of the times I have been with her in the past. I can't control my face turning red, or my blood racing, it's just that she's so beautiful in every way possible.

"Kyo-kun, where am I?"

I'm quick to respond. She is kind of a ditz, so I'm used to it.

"You're here with me, dummy!"

She laughs that laugh of hers, has that sly look on her face, and gives me that smile. When I see that smile, I know everything is perfect.

I give her a kiss on the forehead, and she places her hands on my chest, as I can see the tears still drying on her pillow. She fell asleep in my arms again, unsurprisingly. I love it when she says that she wants me to hold her as she goes to sleep. It's adorable, and I can just look at her smile the whole night. I just admire her face, and when she wakes up in the middle of the night, she grabs onto the collar of my pajamas, and says these words:

"I love you."

She sometimes makes me lie down with her on my bed, and we cuddle, and hang around. But what I think is really loving, is when she wants to have "One of those nights."

Tohru leans against my body, and a slight moan, that only I can hear, escapes. I know that look.

"Tohru, Shigure told me that we need to buy some Onigiri for the trip."

Ok, so Yucky Yuki refused to spend his money on Onigiri for Tohru, Shigure, and I. That's just plain sad, that damn rat.

"Yummy! I can't wait to go to the trip with you, Kyo." Tohru said with a rosy face.

"Let's go then."

Tohru and I walked to the sushi place in town, and she kept eyeing the Onigiri, as she had a worried look in her eye.

She exchanged a few glances of a man in a black Kimono, buying some Onigiri.

Not gonna lie, he looked pretty shady.
Tears started welling up in her eyes, as she grabbed onto my collar, like she does when she needs comfort, or she wants to feel secure.

"What's wrong, Tohru?"

I never should have said that name. She started crying into my shirt, right in the middle of the sushi place. People were staring at my Tohru, and I didn't like that. She wasn't to be disrespected by complete bastards.

I put my hands up in her hair, slowly calming her down, as we sat down. She was so short and tiny. Her hand was half the size of mine. She weighed like, 80 pounds.

Because of her height, I was able to rest my head on hers, as she kept clinging onto my shirt.
Tears were still drying on my shoulder.

What is wrong with my Tohru?

Right when the man left, she felt okay again. She stopped crying. She just kissed me.

"Thank you for hiding me from that... guy.."

What? Who was that man? Had he done anything to her? If so, he's dead. Wasting her breath by even mentioning you. Wasting her time by thinking about you. Whatever you did, you'll have to pay the price.

"Kyo? A-Am I worrying you? It's
nothing really, but I... It's about Yuki.."

My heart stopped when she mentioned that name. That bastard had better not said or done anything to her, or he won't see tomorrow...

"Yuki... H-He-... I still remember yesterday. He t-t...t-...told me that h-he- h-heard about A-Akito w-wanting to h-hurt me..."

No. Never. Not a chance. I won't let anything happen to her. I really hope that she trusts me, because I'll protect her from that bitch if it costs my life.

"Y-Yuki is hurt... Akito hit him... Really hard... I'm worried... I'm so sorry I didn't tell you..." She said, tears streaming down her face.

Why be so worried about a bastard like him?

"Tohru... You can tell me about anything..."

I gave her an Onigiri. I really hope that she likes umeboshi.

She eats it carefully, and feels a little better. She looks at me, wide-eyed and so adorable. My face turns crimson, as hers does the same.

The teardrops have dried.

"We can go home, now." I mutter the word, "Cutie." Under my breath, as she nods.